Chapter Seven: You Wouldn't Understand

You could never understand ...

Not you, in your

perfect little world
-------------

{Rosalina's POV}

I sat down at my desk, It was first period. I already wanted to go home and lay in my bed and cry all day. As I was listening to the teacher talk I dozed off.

Where's Xavier? He should be hear by now. The period was almost over I started to  get worried. Wait what is going on with me? I just met him. But I'm his mate. This mate stuff was really eating me up.

All I think about is him. Its killing me because I don't know if he feels, all these emotions that I'm  feeling. It hurts to know that he has all these girls fall for him.

I wonder if he will ever get  bored of me and just forget about me? I'm scared cause my first boyfriend broke my heart. Scratch that he broke me. I was shattered. I stopped my thoughts about my ex boyfriend Ryder. Ryder, even his name sent chills down my back.

The bell rang I picked my books up. I let out a sigh. "Hey you good?" I didn't notice Serenity was walking  with me in the halls.

"Sorry what?" I asked. As I turned my head to  her.

"Ugh! Rosey I know you heard me,whats going on with you?"

"Nothing I'm fine". 'No your not liar, your letting me win again'. My  brain said in a tone of mockery.

"B-but" she began to talk a again.

"No,  just drop it Serenity!!" I yelled. She just stared at me. I felt bad for yelling at her after all she was just worried about me. I walked in class and sat at the back as usual. I put my head down on my desk. I felt so cold. So...lonely. 

"Okay class I'm gonna hand a sheet of paper read the instructions and the paragraph about the story. This is an S.A. due next Monday I expect it to be done".

The class let out a big groan. I was happy because I was good at writing S.A.'s they're  pretty easy all your doing is describing the story and writing a sum of it. It wasn't. A big deal for me cause it seemed like an easy A.

I started  to read the paper. Then my mind wondered off. Where the hell is Xavier?  I guess I should get him a paper so he can write his S.A. or maybe he's just one of those bad boys.  He probably doesn't care about his grades. Again I shouldn't judge him so quickly. After all I met him a couple of days ago. I got him a paper just in case.

I shoved the paper in my bag. The bell rang I was so happy. Finally, I ran out of the class I didn't wait for Serenity I felt bad but I didn't want to face her right now. I know I have to apologize to her but I can't right now.

My mind is just winning the battle this time.

I walked to my locker and put my stuff away. It was lunch time. Yasss! food is all I was thinking about right now. I love lunch time its like the only thing great about school. Not to brag but lunch time is my best subject.

I laughed and walked to the cafeteria. I've been at this school for a week now but I never went to the cafeteria to eat. I didn't know where I should sit so its better if I ate outside, and I did that every single day, until now.

Lucy told me to come to the cafeteria today, she said they had great food how could I argue with that?  So I agreed. I opened the doors to the cafeteria and all heads snapped my direction.