Chapter Forty One: Thank you

Dedicated to: ★ silverwolf908

--------------------

You can fall in love with the most unexpected person, at the most unexpected time ~ Google.

--------------------

{Rosalina's POV}

Xavier held me tight against his body, I felt every muscle of his on each curve of my body. Tears ran down my face, as much as I wanted to stop I couldn't.

"Shh baby, don't cry. I got you okay? No one's ever gonna hurt you again" I heard Xavier's voice levitate. He gritted his teeth as he stared down at Ryder's dead body.

Silence that's all I heard, that's when I assumed the bloodbath was over. I heard running footsteps coming towards me and the girls grabbed me in a smashing hug. "Thank goodness you're okay" I heard Serenity's shaky voice on my shoulder.

"We missed you Rosey" Ariana said. I smiled as tears were all dry on my cheeks.

"I missed you guys too" I sobbed and grabbed Meghan into a big hug. Everyone hugged me at once.

"Rosalina" I heard my brothers voice. I turned around and tears ran down my face. I ran into his large arms and he held me against him.

"I'm so sorry I couldn't keep you safe" Ross said his voice sounded a lot less deeper.

"It's not your fault Ross, it was bound to happen" I said. Ross gave me a weak smile.

"I'm never letting us be apart again" he said moving my hair from my eyes. I nodded.

"Never" I said kissing his cheek that had a slight stubble on it.

Xavier came and pulled me out of the hug as he held me tight in his embrace. I saw Ross slightly roll his eyes at Xavier.

"I hate sharing you Rose" his hot breath tickled my neck. I smiled and kissed his lips softly. He looked down at me with a sad smile. I could tell he wanted to ask me something but he was holding himself back.

"Ask me" I said holding his hands. He stroked my face with his thumb and I felt so safe with him. He shook his head.

"It doesn't matter. I'll ask you later" he said grabbing my hand and dragging me away from everyone. He got in the car and the girls got in there cars.

"Can you please just ask me?" I asked quietly looking away from him to the window. I saw how damaged everything looked.

"Did he touch you?" I heard his voice come out very angry which made me flinch. I backed away in my seat, usually I wouldn't be afraid of my mate, but Ryder always made me feel scared I guess I was use to it by now.

He reached out for me and I went away from his touch. I heard him growl and he grabbed me by my thighs and made me sit on his lap.

My back hit the stirring wheel of the car. My legs were on each of side of Xavier as he cradled me in his arms.

My face went red with embarrassment. His hands rested on my waist, as he snuggled his face in my neck.

"I'm sorry baby, but please don't be afraid of me. You know I would never hurt you" he said looking into my eyes. I nodded understanding him.

"I know, it's just he wrecked me emotionally. As much as I don't want to believe it, it's true" I said running my hands through my dirty hair. Xavier growled once again and his face turned stone cold.