Episode 5: Engaged to a Pixie

Within seconds I feel chills up my spine. We fall up out of the ground. I now know we are in another world. I sit up on the grass and look around. This one is surprisingly more beautiful. Shit- did we die?

It has grasslands covered with different flowers, trees are scattered around, there is a small steam in front of us, it is warm, the sun is shining, and I can hear birds singing. It is so lovely here!

I look over to Russia who I see is still laying down in the grass. His eyes are shut. "Russia?" I say while I tilt my head. I let go of his hand and hover over him. I close my eyes for a second, I hear his heartbeat. I sigh with relief knowing he is alright.

I gently smack his face. "Wake up!" Before I can smack him again, he grabs my hand with his eyes still closed. It startles me and I slightly jump.

"Stop it." he says. He lets my hand go. I am about to make a joke but then I remember I am mad at him.

I cross my arms. "The next time you decide to pull me off a cliff with you-"

"How is that person you saved?" Russia taunts. I roll my eyes. No way am I admitting he was right about that part. "Not my fault I am compassionate."

"It could have gotten you killed!" Russia says.

"But it did not!" I say.

"That is because I was there to stop you from becoming the spiders' first meal!" he says.

"I have no regrets! If I never went over to that cocoon, I would have never gotten this!" I lift my shirt to reveal my chest. The glowing teal blue star was engraved in the center.

Russia sits up with a displeased expression as he looks at my star. "That does not look normal!"

"Your face does not look normal!" I spit back with an annoying grin.

"That is it!" Russia then pounces onto me to tackle me. He pins me down to the soft grass. I raise an eyebrow as he stares into my eyes. Do not get the wrong idea; me not fighting back does not mean I like this. I am just curious to see where this goes...meaning the conversation!

"That star does not belong in your chest and your blue eye is glowing- and you want to say I am not normal?"

"You hallucinate a golden string that is your leash apparently... so yes, you are not normal."

Russia groans in annoyance. "Why can you not take anything seriously?! Do you not understand we have to be careful out here?!" he yells.

"I am!" I yell back. "Why can you not trust me? Why are you afraid of-" He cuts me off, "Because I do not want to lose you!" he admits while shouting. "I am so scared you will get yourself killed taking these risks!"

"Keep restraining me and you will lose me!" I shout. He stares at me silently for a moment with fear glazing his eyes.

"...If you die... there will be no reason for me to live. I will have to die with you." he says with pain in his voice. "I need you to live!" I soften my face. My heart is some what touched for a moment... that was until he decided to open his mouth again. "What would be the point of all of this if you were not there to summon the golden string?"

My soft face vanishes. I feel a burning fire inside of me. He only cares about that fucking string. I break free and shove him off of me. I stand up and look down pointing a sharp finger at him as he lays bewildered on the ground.

"You need a damn break from this fucking golden annoying ass string. I am not summoning it anytime soon until I feel you cooled the fuck down. So do not even bother asking me... and if you do, I will never ponder again!" I shout. I then spin on my heel to leave. I hear him yell in annoyance as I walk over to a tall field of flowers to get away. I sit down and relax, after everything that happened, I was exhausted.