Chapter 86 - Black Spades

Neil presence had shook the Assassin just by little, the leader however wasn't fazed by the slightest. He stood firmly with a hand ready to use any magic if needed to and a green glow was seen under the hollow eye sockets of the mask.

"I must say, what a sight to see the spades here in my kingdom" Neil said, his brow lifting up as he crossed his hands. "It's a shame I'm a busy prince or I would have invited you for tea" he said with a mocking glint in his eyes, but his expression stayed the same from before.

The Black Spades clench their hands together within their cloaks.

"You know the reason for our presence here so what reason do you have to interrupt our mission, gathering your soldiers to surround us?" the same Vensist assassin spoke.

The Ventus prince was a little shaken to see a Vensist speaking informally to him who was the prince of the Vensist people. Neil glanced behind them to see Lykos clenching his jaw shut preventing himself from saying anything.

Neil ignored the rude persons question and approached the leader pulling out a scroll from behind him.

"By the order of their majesty Emperor Ambrose and Empress Arabella, Diana Glacies of Aureum is not to be harmed as long as she is on the soils of the Ventus Empire." Neil said with a firm and commanding voice, throwing the royal scroll with Volant crest stamped on it, at the Leader who caught it mid-air with one hand.

"Tell your prince and grand duke that if hand is laid upon the Lady Glacies or harmed in anyway by your people or anyone from Aureum they will be dealing with the whole Ventus army. That is a warning from the Volant Royals" Neil sent a hostile glare towards them.

The leader scrunched the scroll within his grasps when he fisted his hands and a click of his tongue.

"I hope you understand your circumstances black spades because you wont be leaving out of Ventus alive if I hear that you stuck you heads back up you asses and still continued to chase after Lady Diana in order to capture her. Nothing leaves my empire without me knowing."

Edmonds fist collided with the brick wall, slamming his knuckles so hard a pain of jolt zipped through his nervous system.

"That fucking bastard, what gives him the reason to protect that woman?" he growled, panting loudly. "His lucky he had guards with him, or I would have killed him" Edmond hissed.

The Terra prince looked down at the scroll, grasped in his hands tightly, he scowled when his eyes laid upon the seal of Volant and with fury soaring in his blood, he slammed the scroll on the floor.

"tch" Edmond clicked his tongue in frustration and kicking the scroll away from him which one of the spades ran to fetch it so they could pass it to the crown prince Damon. "What did that bitch do to get the whole Ventus empire under her feet?"

Edmond didn't understand what was going on anymore. How could Diana be able to get the Ventus empire to protect to the point they will pledge war if a hand is laid on her.

Could it be she seduced Neil. No, he knows what type of person Neil is and wouldn't be interested in someone especially someone like Diana even if she has the perfect looks.

"I'm going crazy trying to catch her." he clutched his oak brown hair. "She's like that one sheep that won't go in her pen"

"Your highness what do you imply we do now?"

Edmond paused for a moment when Eric, the earth assassin asked. He began to think, glancing at his boots for any sort of plans that could rush through his mind.

"Take the news to Damon and the Duke" he began to explain, eyes gazing at the rolled-up scroll in one of his assassin's hands, a scowl crossing his face just the thought of Neil protecting Diana like that angered him again.