Sorry not an update

Hi guys,

It's me,

Your lovely, glamourous yet lazy author, YUKI!

Sorry to bring your hopes up with this notification of "Yuki_Okami has updated The Villainess only wants to go home, Chapter 102" but no. No update.

Do I feel guilty?

Maybe.

Do I pity you people?

Really depends on my mood.

Either way, I don't think I'm gonna update in a while because the exams have drained my mental state to -5%.

Even the first day of exams I was mentally and physically drained. I couldn't even lift my pen up.

fun side story, first day of exams and it was my english exam. I had 2 hours to do it but here is the catch, I did it in like around 30 minutes.

Flashback, I rocked up into the exam room with little study because I had literally given up trying to understand the concept of Macbeth, the themes, the characters and etc.

I sat my ass down took a pen from my demon slayer pencil case (Imma flex my tanjiro pencil case)

( You can order from Aliexpress. Really good quality, had for over a year now and it still in one piece. Love it too)

Anyway back to the story,

The moment I laid my eyes on the front page that had the unnecessary instruction like "you cannot use your phone or other technology devices in the exam."

Yeah no shit.

It's not like I'm going to take out my phone and start searching the answers up.

I literally sat there for an hour, staring at the wall like a dead zombie as I listened to the people scribble, write and let me tell you, there is always that one person who's sick and just keeps on sniffing, and when the room is dead silent.

OH MY GOD.

I was going through my life choices and decisions I made the past 15 years of my life and deciding whether I should drop out of school and work at McDonald's for the rest of my life but at the same time I don't want to be murdered by my strict ass parents and want to be alive so I can get the chance to try all the teas in the world before I die a tragic death by getting hit by truck-sama and traveling to another world.

My cousin who sat a few seats away was wondering if I was in the right mental state when she saw me half dead and staring at the wall.

After a whole hour passed, I spent 20 minutes mentally crying to myself because I couldn't understand 500 year old english before getting my act together because I need to write something in the exam for my teacher to read and go wtf is she trying to say.