Chapter 2: Roommates

– I told you that was a good idea. – Ohm says while they're all leaving the company, back to their apartment.

– I'm hating you right now, don't talk to me. – Phuwin says, pressing the elevator button with some anger.

– What have I done?

– Really? Do we have to bring back your club episode? – Khao says, rolling his eyes.

– You know the media made it bigger than it is.

– I wonder how they could make a public sex something bigger than it is. – Pond says with irony, entering the elevator right after Phuwin.

– Shhh. Don't say it out loud. Do you want to spend another two hours discussing a way to cover it? – War rests his head at the walls of the elevator. – We should've expelled him.

– WHAT? – Ohm asks, feeling betrayed. – That's what you think, leader? You think that would be better to kick a member out than overcome the problems together, becoming stronger, better, closer?

– Yes. – War, Khao, Pond, Phuwin and the manager, P'Leo, answer together, laughing.

– Good to know. That's how you know your friends. – Ohm says, pretending to be hurt. – You give all your love, support and care, and then you're stabbed in the back.

– I don't know who is more dramatic: Ohm or Phuwin. – P'Leon says as soon as the elevator gets to the garage.

– P'Leo! – Phuwin complains while the others laugh.

– At least Ohm didn't make us stay for two hours discussing the conditions for him to date Pond. On our free day. – Khao says, walking to the van where they would be able to come back to their apartment.

– It should be one of you in my place then. It would be much better. – Phuwin says and the others laugh again, not giving much attention to his complaints.

– Get in the car and stop complaining. There's much to do, starting with the change of rooms. I can't believe we will have to do all this on our free day. – War says, getting in the car.

– I can't believe I will have to share a room with Ohm. – Khao says, also accommodating himself in the van.

– Hey! I'm an awesome roommate. Am I right, Pond?

– It's bearable. – Pond sits beside Phuwin and laughs at the offended face Ohm gives to him.

– War is the only lucky one who doesn't have to share a room. – Phu says while P'Leo is driving them out of the company's building.

– My room is way smaller than yours and you all know that. Sleeping alone is the only advantage that I earn for being the leader in this group. You only give me headaches.

– Your speech was just like my mom's. – Ohm says, making everyone else laugh.

– Let me ask something: so, for now, you will pretend that you have nothing? – Khao asked, looking at Pond and Phuwin.

– Kinda. It's a "mystery phase". We will give signs, will post some things, be together in almost everything, but if they ask, we don't confirm nor deny. – Pond answers, looking at Phuwin's hand. It would be strange to hold it now, from nowhere?

– Then, while promoting the album, the company will post the announcement, officially. They will tell us exactly when. – Phuwin complements, closing his eyes. He is exhausted. That discussion made him feel like having a thousand kilos on his back.

– Haven't you heard this part? – Ohm asks

– I went to the bathroom and came back when they were talking about the rooms, about changing the roommates so they could be more intimate until they officialize everything. – That part scares Pond a little. "Be more intimate" and stuff. He can't believe he will have to spend almost every part of his day beside Phuwin. Seems like to live on the edge all the time.