Epilogue

– Seriously Ohm?! – Pond complains, looking back. – It's the third time, dude!

– I'm sorry. – It's their first show in Manilla and they're rehearsing, but Ohm seems to be completely out of it.

– What's going on? You never get this wrong, it's your favorite to play. – Khaotung says, walking near the drums.

– I don't know... I guess I'm just distracted. – He says and his eyes go to the venue immediately. He knows exactly what's going on, but he's trying his best.

– Boys, something is wrong? – Nanon's voice sounds in their earpieces and they all look at the same spot Ohm is looking at.

– Not really, P'! – Phuwin answers at the mic. – Ohm needs to pee, we're gonna have a break.

– Okay, let's take 15 minutes. Gun, Johnny, I don't like the sound in the last sector. Let's fix it. – P'Tay's voice is the one in their ears now, talking to the staff. Ohm leaves the drums fast, going straight to the dressing room, like he really wants to go to the bathroom. Truth to be told, he just wants to run away from Nanon.

– I don't understand... You were doing great so far. What's going on? – War asks when they're all in the dressing room.

– Look, I'm trying, okay? I just... – He sighs. – Forget.

– He wasn't that active in Thailand or Taiwan. P'Tay and P'Por were dealing with us most of the time, but with P'Por sick, he's the guy in charge after P'Tay. – Khao says, eating some snacks.

– Okay, but we knew it could happen. If he can't focus, we're gonna be screwed. – Pond says in an annoyed tone.

– Do you think I want to make that many mistakes? Do you think I like that?! – Ohm starts to get nervous.

– I'm not saying you like it, but if you don't get your sh*t together...

– Oh, and you're really good to get your sh*t together, right, Pond? Almost f*cked up the first show and wants to lecture me? F*ck off. – He spits angry and Pond doesn't turn down.

– You knew he's going to be with us all the tour, you f*cking asshole. Don't cover up your stupid mistakes with mine.

– Stop! – War stands and Phuwin pulls Pond next to him. – Ohm, I'm sorry but we need to know if it's too much for you. You said it wasn't before, but your performance it's not saying the same.

– If he says it's too much, what are we gonna do? Fire Nanon off the tour and face P'Tay's fury for being without his two assistants? – Khao asks and Ohm falls on the couch, covering his face.

– I'm not saying it's too much, I'm just... Sh*t. – He sighs again, feeling his chest so tight, like he almost can't breathe. – I'll work on it, I promise. I don't want to jeopardize anything or let anyone down. – Ohm says, his voice muffled by his hands.

– We know you don't. We all need to work on improving and being the best we can be for the tour. But we need to do it as a team, being honest with each other and not pointing fingers. – War says, looking at Pond in the last part. – The tour barely started and we already had too much going on with us. We need to calm down and be as rational as possible. Not only for ourselves but for Reefs too. They're the main reason why we are here. Don't forget that.

– You're right. I'm sorry Ohm. I didn't mean to come at you like that. – Pond apologizes. – Makes me feel bad to see you like this and can't help.

– It's okay. I can't even help myself. – He gives a sad smile. – Let's just focus on putting on a great show. – Ohm says, lifting his head and looking at his team, trying to let it go.

– Exactly. We're all in this together and we're going to make this tour a success! – War says, excited. – Now, let's go back to that stage and get everything right.

All the band members leave the dressing room, Ohm being the last of them, walking slowly through the backstage. He can't believe this is happening and it's affecting him that much. He should be over it. Nanon doesn't want him, doesn't want all the complications he brings and he knows that. So why does it hurt so much? Why does he still think about him and wants him that much? Why does his heart not accept the fact that they can't be together? Why does his mind keep remembering all the details about Nanon and keep picturing scenarios with him? Maybe he's a masochist.

Almost getting to the stage, he meets his personal doom himself. Nanon locks eyes with him and he feels his heart shrink again. He hates how this boy messes with him.

– Are you okay? – Nanon asks, simply, as he would do with anyone. Like Ohm is anyone.

– Hm. – He agrees and gets on the stage, going straight to the drums again, without saying a word but with a lot in his mind. 

The main thing: He's not okay.