Chapter 7: Just do it anyway!

– I can't hear my thoughts anymore. My head keeps buzzing. – War says, entering the room.

– Tell me about it. The staff are looking at us with anger and bags under their eyes. I guess they're barely sleeping, 'cause the phone doesn't stop ringing. – Pond says, resting his head at the table.

– Who would've imagined this chaos? – Ohm asks, spinning his chair.

– Anyone? – Phuwin says and they all smile. – I've been regretting it since the first second of that instagram post.

– Are you? – Pond asks, looking at him.

– You understood me. – He says, hugging him in a weird way. – Maybe we should've kept it low.

– Nah, it would happen anyway. If it wasn't with you, it would've been with one of us.

– Ohm is right. We never affirmed any relationship before, so it would happen anyway. Honestly, I'm still shocked that the company allowed it. I mean, they're always so careful with anything about us and then, suddenly, they allow you to be open about your sexuality and relationship...
– Great, I'm not paranoid enough. Thanks Khao. – Pond says, his head still on the table.

– I'm not saying there's any conspiracy theory or something, but it's just... weird.

– We signed a term, remember? Our relationship will be organized by the company. We can't go out without telling them, can't post anything without approval, no public affection, things like that. Of course they wouldn't let us do it as we wanted. – Phuwin says, laughing. Saying like that, it seems terrible, but it's not that bad, honestly.

– You should see how many interviews are being asked to do with us. Like a triple more than the ones that we've scheduled to promote the album. I don't even know what we're gonna do. Everything is a mess. – War says with his eyes closed, massaging his head. – You should prepare something good to ease the PR Team's heart.

– We must. – Pond says, letting a sigh out right after that. – I'm so tired. I just want to kiss my boyfriend peacefully, I didn't subscribe to this. – Phuwin blushes a bit, trying to hold a smile.

– Can you imagine all of us that don't even have the opportunity to kiss your boyfriend? – War complains in a funny way, making everyone laugh in the room.

– Aren't we allowed to kiss Phu? Nobody told me that! – Khao says in a surprised way. – Stop looking at me like that. I'm not afraid of you. – He says after a glare from Pond. – Come here, Phu. Let me show him I got here first. – He opens his arms to his friend, making some kiss noises. Everyone but Pond is laughing.

– You should be glad he can't shoot lasers through his eyes. – Ohm says and gets up, messing the bass player's hair and walking to the water purifier. Khao shows his tongue to Pond, while hugging Phuwin.

– I'd say they were once roommates, but I won't make things worse. – War says and they laugh again, making Pond get up and cross the room to take Phuwin away from Khao. They are laughing like this for the first time in almost a week. The tension has been so thick that it's been hard to be chill, to enjoy the results from the new album, to just spend a night as five friends. It's really hard to have a life and be famous at the same time. Actually, it's impossible.

– Hello, boys. – P'Ally enters the room with her assistant. – Good to see that you're excited today. – They look so tired, making the boys feel bad almost instantly.

– P'... Things have been hard for you. We're so sorry about it... – Phuwin says.

– We were expecting something like this, Phuwin. Don't feel so bad about it. We're also making sure to register all the extra hours in our timesheet. – They smile, making them relax a bit.