Chapter 6: All on board!

– "Colorful Ocean" is out now in stores and all digital platforms! It's amazing! After the break, Win Metawin is here to talk with us about family and success! See you in a minute! – The host says in an excited tone when their performance is over. The sound of the crowd is slowly fading after the crew sign that they're not live anymore. – Thank you so much for your presence here, boys. Honestly, I was hoping for an exclusive about your dating news, but it was a "no no" from your managers.

– You know, we don't have much to say, P'... – War says and laughs, while Phuwin feels his ears getting red in a few seconds. – We don't wanna talk about personal lives during the comeback yet. We want people to focus on the music.

– Come on, the camera is off! You don't have to give me this speech. I totally understand you. It's insane to be a public figure, especially with this huge fanbase you have. – They all laugh, kinda embarrassed. – But maybe when you decide to talk about it, remember me! I will be glad to tell the world about it.

– Thank you, P'! – Ohm answers, scrubbing a towel for his face and neck. – You always give us a lot of support. Thank you, for real. – They all agree and the host is called by the crew, making them leave the stage, thanking everyone and waving to the crowd on their way back to the dressing room.

– I guess I would never announce this on television. Can you imagine the chaos? – Khao says, walking with his friends.

– Nowadays, anywhere you announce it will be chaotic. – Pond says and drinks his water, only thinking about taking a bath and going straight to his bed. This day was hectic. As soon as Phuwin opens the dressing room door, they see their crew kinda nervous, their manager looking nervous.

– Is everything okay? – Phu asks, while one of the girls comes to help him to take off his stage costume.

– The president wants to talk to you. – P'Leo says, trying to be natural, but nervous. All the room turns into a silence, making Pond and Phuwin exchange looks.

– Right now? With all of us? – War asks, a piece of cotton halfway to his face to take his makeup off.

– No, only Pond and Phu. – Leo answers and sighs. – You can take a bath, change your clothes and be comfortable. We're going to the office before going to the dorm. Khao, War and Ohm, you'll take another car straight home.

– Can't we go together? – Ohm asks, sitting at the sofa, already shirtless. – I mean, we asked for a meeting together.

– I don't think so. The president asked only for them. – He answers. – I guess it's better this way. If it was necessary, you'd be called too. Probably is just a simple conversation, no need for something that serious. – Phu agrees, quietly. His mind has been rushing wild since the meeting where they told the marketing and PR team.

– Even if it's not serious, I guess we should be there. – Khao says. – All the decisions that affect us, as a band, should be taken together. That's what we've been doing so far and the president knows it.

– Yes, he does. That's why I don't think it's something that will interfere in your status as a band.

– But if he's asking to see them to talk about... – Ohm looks at all the staff in the room. – ...it, how would that not affect us as a band? – He asks and Khao agrees.

– Okay, let's not freak out about it. P'Leo is right. If it was something about us, as a band, he would probably call all of us. Let's just go home and if there's something wrong, Pond and Phu will call us. – Both agree with the leader's speech, organizing their stuff.

Honestly, this is not a conversation that Phuwin or Pond wants to have. They don't know what to expect from the president, but they're trying to stay as calm as possible.