Chapter 4: Kiss?

– Are you sure you're okay? – War asked, while Pond was fanning Phuwin with a magazine. He nodded.

– We should've recorded. It would be more viral than the kiss they're gonna have. – Khao said, receiving a glare from Pond.

– It won't be a real kiss. Just camera angles, you all know that. – He answered and Ohm just laughed.

– If you say so...

– You don't need to worry that much, Phuwin. – P'Ally said, trying to calm him down. – I swear it's no big deal.

– I'm fine, P'... I guess it was just something with my blood pressure. – Phuwin answered, getting up slowly, with Pond helping him.

– We understand he does things to your heart. – Ohm said and Pond threw the magazine on him. – Hey!

– Shut the f*ck up before I start talking about Nanon. – He threatened him, making Ohm show him a middle finger but kept quiet.

– So, can we go? Khao and I have to go to the studio and work on some things. – War asked, getting up.

– Yes, yes. Sure boys! Ohm, you have the photoshoot for the energy drinks, right? – Ohm nodded. – P'Leo will drive you there. – He did a hand shake with his manager. – If Phuwin feels better, we'll take the pictures tonight, okay? Let me know.

– Yes, P'. – Pond answers while everyone is leaving the room. His eyes stop on Phuwin again, worried. – Do you wanna go home?

– No, I'm fine. Don't worry. – He answers, taking another sip of water. – Are you okay with that? – He says almost in a whisper, nervous to even look at him.

– What? The fake kiss? Yeah. It's just for the show, we don't have to do it for real. – Pond is trying his best to not show any signs of his nervousness to him. It's obvious he's freaking out, but only inside. – If you feel uncomfortable, we can refuse it, Phu. Just say we won't do it.

– No... I mean, I don't think they'll let us be. At least it is with you, someone who I trust. – He looks at Pond, who nods.

– Yes, of course. We can combine everything, even our breaths. – Phuwin smiles a little, imagining Pond holding his breath just for him to feel more comfortable.

– Thank you. I know this is completely crazy, but thanks for being with me. I don't think it would work if it was any of the other boys. – He says, honestly. Even wearing his heart on his sleeve, Phuwin really feels like this. Putting his feelings aside, Pond is the one who clicks the most with him.

– I feel the same, Phu. – He answers, feeling his heart beating faster. He wishes it could be more than just pretend.

– Phu? We need you. – Khao enters the room again. – War wants to know your opinion about this sample. You can come too, Pond.

– No, it's fine. I will work on another song with P'Kin. We're on it for a while now. – He looks at Phuwin. – Later?

– Sure. I'll text you. – He agrees and Phuwin leaves the room with Khao.

[...]

          Ohm is waiting inside the van, while the staff is adjusting the new set for the energy drink photos. He likes when they have an outdoor shoot like this, it's fresh even if it's more tiresome. He likes to run out of energy doing something he likes, that's why he chose the drums, of course. He knows how to play other instruments, but it feels so good to hit the drums until the point he thinks his arms will fall off. It also makes his mind focus, not think much. Lately, it has been a blessing not being able to think much, since his thoughts always lead him to Nanon, over and over.