Kagumi Hanna

My name is Kagumi Hanna. 

I am the only granddaughter of Takashi Kameyama and Takashi Kanna. I've lived most of my life at my grandparent's house in japan. Their house was lively and was a place that I call home. I often liked going outside to their backyard to paint and draw. That's right I like to do art, obaasan taught me the beauty of art. I also always looked up to my grandparents and did what they did most of the time, well tried.
I always like keeping my hair short like my obaasan, I planted and groomed the plants like my ojisan, and I always painted sceneries and portraits like my obaasan.

Living with my grandparents wasn't boring since I grew up playing with the love of my life. We played all day long, sometimes ending up as a sleepover. I was always at my playmate's house and I've always looked up to her.
I grew up being Yamaguchi Kumiko's playmate, she was five years older than me but nonetheless I always follow her wherever, whenever. During my elementary school days she always walks me to my school before going to hers. Of course I knew I'd be safe with her since I looked up to her.

I remember bragging about her to my classmates, saying she could take down everyone that would make fun of me.
Kumi chan's family was also cool though she made me promise never to talk about them to others, I've kept them a secret ever since, but anyways Minoru san and Tetsu san always welcomed me to their home whenever I was there, Kuroda san was Kumi chan's grandfather and has regarded me as his grand daughter as well. Ever since Kumi chan's parents died I made sure to make her happy and tried to protect her when people would make fun of her, though that was a problem since I was smaller than her, but hey it's the guts that counts. I made a decision to protect her when I saw a bunch of kids beat her up,
when I saw that I became angered that I couldn't do anything but shout at them to stop. When we got home to Kumiko chan's house she cried hard and all I could do was watch and cry with her. That day I asked Tetsu san to teach me how to fight, he took me to a Judo class. I told my grandfather about me studying to fight since he always have supported me in whatever I decide to do. I kept it a secret to everyone else since my parents would've refrain me from being friends with Kumiko chan. And Obachan would worry too much. Since then I started to get better at fighting though I would be lying if I said I never thought of quitting since it caused me a lot of pain and getting beat up. But nonetheless I persevered, for Kumiko chan.

Years passed I became great at Judo I was almost graduating as a black belt when my parents found out. It was also in the middle of me attending my first year in middle school which was ironic in some point of view. My parents were fuming when they found out what I've been doing, they asked and asked why I've been doing that and keeping it a secret all that time,

"Hanna chan, please. Why would you do this without our permission? Why would you let yourself get trampled and beat up? Why did you study this-this violence? Please tell us Hanna.", my mother said crying. "Im fine okaasan. It was to protect someone I cared about at first but I only continued because I really love Judo and it's something that really calls to me okaasan.", "I thought art was that for you?",
"It was-is. It still is it's just that Judo really made me feel like I belong there okaasan, and I'm sorry for not telling you sooner, but I'm graduating as a black belt okaasan I'm one of the people at the top of the ranks!", I said with a beaming smile hoping my mother would understand.
"I do not care!", my mother shouted at me, it made me and the rest of my family shocked as well, my smile immediately faded.
"That does not change the fact that you've been lying to us all this time!"
"I thought my own daughter would not even think of doing that, Ojisan this is your fault for always accepting what your granddaughter does!"
"Okaasan please this isn't his fault it was my own doing.", I plead to her. My father then spoke,
"Hanna chan I understand you did that because you were worried for okaasan and me, but still I wished you didn't lie.", my father said to me calmly and more affectionate than my mother at the moment.
"Im sorry, I really am.", I looked up to my mother, my father, ojisan and obaasan.
And with that I ran to my room, crying.

Unedited
Kagumi Hanna.