Yamaguchi Kumiko

Hana was in a conversation with Uchiyama and Kuma when one of their classmates ran in the classroom holding a magazine and telling everyone to look at what's in it.

It was Yankumi. Hanna's eyes widened, she looked at Sawada confused on why and how Yankumi's picture was there, everyone else was confused about what the magazine was telling about Yankumi's true identity.

Minutes later Yankumi came in the room greeting everyone, to her surprise everyone was the same as usual, she thought everyone would be upset since everyone else is. Sawada was sitting on his desk holding the magazine from earlier, while Hanna had her head leaning on her hand when she greeted their teacher back. Yankumi was about to talk when Uchiyama brought the magazine up for her to see,

"Yankumi, we saw it." Uchiyama said with a smile. The teacher looked worried while she attempted to explain herself.

"The photo didn't come out well." one of the students joked, making the teacher confused.

"Next time, better pose with your face turned 45 degrees right." Minami told while his hands gestured here and there.

The class then continued to tease and joke about Yankumi instead of questioning her, they put up big smiles while doing so. Yankumi looked like she was about to tear up when Sawada spoke up.

"It doesn't matter." Sawada said looking up from the magazine in his hands, Yankumi looking back at him.

"It doesn't matter to us whether you're from a yakuza family." Sawada continued now standing up from where he was sitting, looking at her. Hanna sat upright when Yankumi looked at her, smiling brightly as ever.

"Yankumi is Yankumi." Noda said smiling their classmates agreeing, giving their teacher big and bright smiles which made the woman emotional.

After the woman left the classroom, the class collectively agreed on confronting the reporters outside of their school. Hanna tried to interfere and failed, her classmates determined to protect their teacher who cared greatly for them.

They all went out the classroom, Sawada told Hanna to stay behind not wanting the girl to get hurt. She watched them walk away from her, she then ran to the office where their teacher is and told them what was happening.

Hanna didn't stay and wait on the teachers to get up adter telling them what happened, she immediately made her way out of the school to get to her friends.

When she finally arrived outside, her friends were being trampled by the interviews while the others were stopping Kuma from attacking a man who spoke ill of the teacher. She ran to go between the two, which took a lot of effort to go through the crowd.

"Kuma, let go! This man is not worth our time." Hanna told the boy pushing him off of the interviewer, standing between the two.

She glared at the man as if she was throwing daggers at him. The man smiled thinking he'd done something.

"You must be the only girl student of that woman, huh. Tell me did she teach you how to be violent as she is herself? Or did she make you put up with these delinquents all this time?" The man asked her. Hanna balled her fists, trying her hardest to control herself from absolutely beating the crap out of the guy who insulted the woman she looked up to, the woman who cared greatly for her. She was about to land a punch to the man's face and stomach when familiar hands held her back.

Yankumi came to them seconds after, going infront of the girl. Yankumi made her students step back while she spoke to the crowd of reporters.

"Quite a bunch of delinquents you have there. I had no idea they were so violent, it must be because of their teacher, they're not highschool students, they're thugs!" The same man said to her, Hanna lunged forward getting out of Sawada's grasps and pulling the man by his collar making him apologized for everything he said. It left the crowd surprised, seeing a girl be violent. Yankumi pulled the girl off of the man afterwards.