Pinkie promise.

After a long afternoon they went back to the Yakuza's house where they ate dinner. Yuta got a bit of scolding from Yankumi because of being picky with his food in doing so she let her inner yakuza out. It left the two students unbothered but the henchmen scared.

Yankumi then realized what she was doing when Sawada called out to her, immediately changing the tone of her voice and apologizing to Yuta, but it didn't matter since Yuta ended up eating the food and also complimenting it, saying that it's really good. It made the two students laugh and smile at the boy. After a long night Yuta fell asleep on Minoru san's stomach while the two students were sat beside each other across from Kumiko san's Ojisan.

The next day the class was again doing their own thing while waiting for their teacher. Sawada has his head on his hand while watching Hanna draw on her sketch book. She saw him watching her a few seconds later.

"Sawada kun, do you need anything?"she asked him, looking at him. Sawada looked back at her but got flustered when he met her eyes.

"No, I'm going to sleep" he said in a convincing tone, putting his head down hiding his face, he was smiling underneath and now trying to actually sleep. A few minutes later Yankumi entered the classroom  with a familiar boy with him.

"Nana chan, Shin onii-chan!" Yuta exclaimed before running to the two students at the back and climbing up on Sawada's back. "Yuta?" Hanna said. While the others gasped looking at the boy climbing up on Sawada. From what they knew, Sawada didn't like to be disturbed especially by kids.

They were practically shitting thier pants already flinching even though nothing has happened yet, they were then left surprised by Sawada's reaction. Sawada awoke from his short nap by the tiny human, Hanna went and carried him off of Sawada so he could sit up right,

"Yuta kun? What are you doing here little man?" Sawada asked the boy sitting upright and holding the boys hand while Hanna carried him in her arms. The small boy was smiling brightly. The class was in huge shock that they all simultaneously gasped.

"EH? WHA- WHAT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW?" Uchiyama exclaimed. "NANA CHAN?, SHIN ONII-CHAN?" Kuma also exclaimed. The two only looked at them weirdly.

"Urusai." Hanna said quite calm, yet menacingly. After that they all got chills and stopped shouting.

Yankumi then explained everything why yuta was there and told them to set an example. After Yankumi's explaination Kuma asked them both how they know the young boy.

"Well, it's a secret isn't it Yuta." Hanna said while looking at the boy in her arms Yuta nodding at her with a big smile, she then looked back at them.

They then looked at Sawada hoping for an actual answer, while he only looked at Yuta,

"It's a secret, right?" he asked while Yuta looked back at him nodding once again then giving him a thumbs up. Sawada then again looked back at his classmates and smiled. He then pulled Hanna's table and chair clos to his so that Yuta could sit between them.

"Oh! You guys. You look like a couple!" Yankumi said while smiling very fondly of the two.

"Urusai." Sawada said menacingly, Yankumi then stopped and proceeded to start the class. Hanna only smiled and gave Yuta papers and a pencil for him to draw.

The whole class then moved on from the two and surprisingly listened the whole class, setting an example to Yuta. The next class with Fujiwara sensei went on the same, Yuta outshining the students when Fujiwara was teaching english which made Sawada and Hanna pat his head smiling at him. The other students also went to accompany Yuta to the restrooms when he needed to.