Always

"Good luck, Sawada kun!" Hanna beamed cheerfully while she walks the boy outside of the house.

Sawada smiled at her while fixing his tie he wore with his suit. Hanna fixed a few strands of Sawada's hair before he went to open the door, the girl following behind as well as her mother.

She waved at him goodbye as he went off to the company he was accepted to. By time he got there he was greeted by a familiar face,

"Oh? Sawada?" Hiroto said, he was surprised to see the boy in the same building he was working.

"What are you doing here?" the man asked him.

"I was supposed to work here. Hiroto san." Sawada said to him,

"Oh well that's nice isn't it, we get to work together." Hiroto said laughing, Sawada as well chuckled at the coincidence.

After a long day, Sawada and Hiroto came home together and told the rest of the family what had happened while having their dinner.

Few days after, it was time for the two to go back home to Japan. Sawada went to accompany the girl for her needs for school. He was there with her when she bought her supplies for school as well as her uniform.

They were able to meet up with other friends here and there from time to time, they were happy to know Kuma was now managing his father's restaurant in which the two congratulated him, and wished him good luck.

The days began to shorten and it was almost time for Sawada to leave, For the rest of their time together Hanna made sure to spend it with him, Sawada let the girl do whatever, silently remembering everything about the girl while they were together.

Hanna tried to change her attention to anything else but Sawada's departure, but the day after, Sawada leaves. She was in his apartment helping him pack his things in the late afternoon, she was quiet most of the time only speaking to ask the boy which things he was going to bring.

Sawada noticed the girl's gloominess, the silence was almost deafening. He stopped what he was doing and went to turn on the stereo putting on whatever music he played.

It was a groovy song perfect to liven up the place. He leaned by the table where the stereo was looking at the girl helping him pack his things.

When the girl heard the groovy music, she turned her head to look at the boy who played it. Sawada then walked over to her and grabbed her hand, making her stand up from where she was sitting. He kept her close by hugging her, he danced them both to the music.

The place felt home and warm a couple of songs after, he twirled her to the music making sure to remember how she smiled while dancing to the song, making sure to remember her laughter when he twirled her.

The airport somehow felt cold even though Hanna was engulfed by Sawada's coat that he gave her. Hanna kept a bright smile while she said her goodbyes hugging him, his family was there, to also bid him farewell.

His mother cried as well as his sister. His father gave him a sincere fatherly pat on his shoulder while he saying goodbye. He went to look at the girl he loved one more time before leaving,

"I'm going now, anything else I missed, left?" he asked her.

"Nope, you're all good." she said holding her smile on her face trying her hardest to stop herself from tearing up.

"See you then, Sawada kun!" she said happily.

Sawada however didn't believe how she was acting.

"Alright then, I'll be going now." Sawada said before taking a few steps away from the girl.

She tried her best to keep her smile, but it quickly faded away when he turned his back and went to walk away. She was clenching her hand stopping herself from running after him, she failed. She dashed after him, calling out his name.

"Sawada!" she shouted making him stop his steps. She crashed into his back, hugging him tightly while letting her tears out burying her face to the boy's coat.

"You left me, take me with you." she said muffled, her face being buried in his coat.

He turned around to face the girl, feeling guilty on the fact he can't take her with him.

"Baka, I'll be back you know that." he said to her trying to stop her tears, wiping them off of her cheeks.

"Three years! That's the whole school year! Sawada kun." she said not letting him go.

"Three years will pass by quickly, you won't even notice it."

"How am I not gonna notice that you're not here?" she asked him.

"I'm always there, even if it's not physically. I'm here, always." he told her reaching something from his pocket and giving ot to the girl.

It was a ring, Sawada's name was engraved inside of it. The ring fitted her ring finger perfectly, the same for Sawada which had her name engraved inside.

"I have to go now, Hanna. I'll be back, I promise." he said to her hugging her tightly.

"I'll be here, Sawada." she said now smiling at him with teary eyes.

"Goodbye, Hanna." he said before kissing the side of her cheek.

He walked away after that leaving the girl flustered while he had a smug smile on his face.

"Oi! Sawada kun, you idiot!" she shouted at him before he vanished through the doors of the airport.

Three years, they waited for each other.

Unedited
Always.

the next chapter would probably be the last. I just wanted to say thank you for being here and giving time to check this book out. Thank you!

-Finn<3