I haven't met your parents yet.

Onsen was beautiful, it had great views and souvenir shops scattered throughout the place. The women were excited to see everything especially Yankumi who packed quite a lot for this trip, considering the fact she brought a suitcase to an overnight trip.

As they arrived at the inn they were greeted by women who work there. By the time they got to their room Yankumi was inflating a pool float she brought. As they were drinking tea, they heard a bunch of noises from "University students" Fujiwara sensei thought. It was peaceful till the older women decided to go somewhere dragging the girl with them leaving Yankumi behind.

At the room just a few steps away from where the women were staying, a bunch of students stayed at one of them being Sawada Shin. He sat by the window entertained by how smitten his friend was to a girl. The group then heard voices of "girls" not that far away, laughing and talking.

"Fujiwara sensei, you can let go of me I don't think I can run away from you." a familiar voice of a girl said trying to get out of the woman's hold on her arm.

Sawada thought that the voice was too familiar deciding to looking out the window. When he got to the window, the voice was already gone as well as the person who said it.

"I thought I heard, no it can't be. She's not here." Sawada told himself letting out a laugh thinking he heard the voice of a certain girl, turning around to join the rest of his friends.

When he sat at the table his friends were teasing Uchiyama having a "crush" on one of the girls who work there to which Uchiyama was completely denying, miserably.

Yankumi caught up to the women she was with only to see the older women looking at two men their age, Hanna in between them looking at Yankumi for help as the two were clutching on to her arm and jacket.

Yankumi then pulled Hanna out of their grasps stumbling a little bit as the two women were discussing which of the two men they should go out with.

"So what shall we do?" Fujiwara said quite loudly enough for the said men to hear, the other two looking at her confused.

"I want to go to Shuzenji." Kawashima san said quite loud as well, Yankumi frantically pulling out the pamphlet to see where it was.

"But we have no car to go there." Fujiwara continued.

"What shall we do?" Kawashima said, almost immediately the two men approached the women telling them that they could take them wherever saying that they have a car to use.

The women then went with them leaving Yankumi and Hanna behind. The two then had no choice to spend the rest of the day together, Yankumi complaining how the two women left them. They were on their way to a hot spring bath when a guy went pass them dropping a can of beer on his way, landing infront of them.

The two women stopped walking and Yankumi went to give the beer can back to the guy then walking to the bath. Hanna was the first to notice that the guy was not any other guy, it was Kuma.

"Kuma?" Hanna exclaimed. Making Yankumi stop on her tracks and go back to look at the guy again. They all exclaimed when they looked at each other again.

"Why are you here? What are you holding?" Yankumi asked the boy who was nervous, he happened to slip up and telling the woman a few things.

She then grabbed him by the collar of his shirt while Hanna was trying to calm her down and getting her to let go of her friend.

"Are you hiding something from me?" Yankumi asked the boy, Hanna frantically telling her to calm down tripping over the can of beers Kuma dropped.