I like you.

Hanna was busy making wooden sculptures for her friends in the living room of her grandparents house. Her grandmother was peeling fuits to eat while her granfather was busy watching the television. Hanna was planning on giving the sculptures to her friends as a gift to show them her appreciation for them. She also planned on making one for her classmates, but till then she's been working on the five little wooden figures for her five friends, one of them being extra special for a special person.

She was listening to the television while sculpting, but not really sparing a glance at it, until she heard very familiar voices coming from the tv. She looked up and saw her friends and,

"Kumi chan?"she exclaimed suddenly standing up. It gave her grandparents a fright, her obaasan spilling some of the fruits on the floor and her ojisan dropping the fruit he was eating as well as the tv remote.

"Ay, Hanna! Stop yelling in the house. One of these days we're going to get a complaint from our neighbors!" obaasan said to her making her slowly sit back down on the floor.

"Sumimasen, obaasan." she said now sitting back down. "Oh, let her be obaasan she was only surprised." Her grandfather said defending the girl.

"Takashi, you are spoiling your granddaughter too much, what if we actually get a complaint for being loud?" the old lady said to her husband.

"Then let them be, we'll work it out once we actually get one, okay?" He said to her wife.

It left Hanna smiling at the old couple, wondering if she would be in a relationship like that when she grows old. She then put her attention back to the television and listened to them talk. She watched Sawada get evidently annoyed by the crowd, she chuckled at his disinterest turning her attention back to the speaking woman.

She watched as Yankumi answered every question asked for her students, she also listened as she gave a dramatic speech looking directly at the camera, what a teacher she is.

The next day, Hanna greeted everyone as she opened the door, only to see them occupied reading a newspaper. She then went near them to see what the fuss was about.

"What are you guys looking at?" the girl spoke, suddenly appearing infront of them giving the class a fright, they screamed for a bit making the girl jump.

"Oi! Kagumi! What the are you thinking scaring us like that, huh!" Uchiyama exclaimed.

"Eh? But I was here for about some time now, I even greeted you guys!" she said defending herself. They all moved on from it a couple minutes later, Noda pointing out how Yankumi was always standing out in pictures.

A while later Sawada came to the class talking to Kuma about his dad saying he saw him in the school hallways. The group arrived at the faculty office a minute later, seeing Kuma's dad giving food and pot stickers. Hanna watched her friend and his father have a quarrel about food while everyone tried to stop them.

The next day the class was bothered by photographers taking pictures of Yankumi. Hanna could only watch Kumi chan smile, walk, and twirl as the photographer took her pictures. Sawada came in late, as he was getting in the classroom he saw the teacher and immediately left afterwards not listening to a single word she was about to say.

The whole day Yankumi was followed around by the interviewer and photographer, disturbing a sleeping Hanna and Sawada while she walked pass them, taking their picture as well.

After school, Hanna and the gang went to hangout and happened to walk by Kuma's family restaurant, it was raining and Hanna was under a transparent umbrella as well as the others.

They happen to meet Kuma's dad again when they stopped at Kuma's restaurant, and they quarrelled again, eventually they left listening to Kuma complain about his dad not admitting that he was worried about him.