He loved her.

The air felt new, it felt unfamiliar. Sawada pushed the two suitcases while Hanna was on the phone, talking to her parents about where they were. He watched the girl be frantic and excited.

A car soon arrived infront of the airport, a couple then got out of the car to hug the girl who Sawada was watching. The couple hugged her tight. Soon after, the woman that hugged the girl went to the boy and she hugged him

"Thank you for being here." the woman said to him while she hugged the boy tight.

The father only offered a hand to shake and then they went off, loading the suitcases at the trunk of the car.

The house looked very different from the house of the girl back in Japan, it was very modern. The two both had seperate rooms to stay in. The rest of the day consisted of greetings and getting to know each other.

"My name is Kagumi Hannako, I'm Hanna's mother. It is very nice to finally meet you Sawada, Hanna hadn't stop talking about you ever since-" the mother said, soon being cut off by her daughter.

"Okaasan!" hanna exclaimed, stopping her mother from speaking.

Her mother only smiled brightly, now Sawada knows where she got her smile that could light up a room.

"I'm Kagumi Hiroto, Hanna's father." the man said in a very serious tone. They were all seated at the dining table across from each other.

"My name is Sawada Shin it is a pleasure to meet you, sir, ma'am." he said before bowing to them.

"Oh, Sawada kun please. Call me Okaasan. Okay?" the woman said to him smiling.

"Hai.." he said trailing his words, not knowing what to call the woman. The woman waited for him to finish his words,

"okaasan.." he said softly, the woman only smiled brighter and proceeded to put food on his plate.

A couple days after, Sawada and Hanna's mother went to shop for food to cook while the other two stayed at home. Her mother was more than ecstatic to be accompanied by her daughter's boyfriend who was very helpful.

Minutes into shopping he was already surrounded by girls who spoke a different language. Hannako told him to get a few things from another part of the store, in doing so a couple of girls found him shopping for spices and other things. They immediately went up to the boy asking for his number and such, Hannako watched from afar shaking her head towards the girls.

Sawada as usual payed no mind to the crowd infront of him and proceeded to do what he was told, it was as if there were nothing infront of him but air. The woman smiled at his actions, suddenly seeing her husband in the boy's actions.

After shopping, Sawada also helped with the cooking to which Hanna tried her best to kick the boy out of the kitchen, only to fail and accept the fact that he was also cooking alongside them.

The next day Hanna spend her day with her mother, leaving Sawada with the girl's father which made Hanna a bit anxious. Sawada only told her to enjoy her time with her mom and not to worry about a thing which made her feel better, a lot better.

The two sat in the outside balcony, looking out at the garden and the setting sun. The father offered him a can of beer to which Sawada accepted.

They both unconsciously copied each other, having one of their hands in their pockets while the other was used to hold the can of beer to drink.

"What do you like about my daughter? Sawada." the father asked the boy, he remained looking at the view infront of him.

Sawada glanced at the man beside him then turned back to where he was looking, he thought about his answer to his question.

Instead he thought of another question, what's not to like? He liked how she thought of others, how she makes people smile by just smiling at them, how she can brighten up a room with just laughing, how she fights for what's right.

He loved Her.

He liked her eyes that was brighter than the brightest star, her laugh that sounded like the most beautiful music, he liked how she saw the world. But what made him fall?

Her smile.

Her smile that melted his cold aura, her smile that shined brightly which made his surroundings light up, her smile made him fall.

"Her smile. Her smile made me fall deep to somewhere I never knew existed." he said sincerely, smiling as he said so.

The man beside him smiled as well.

"That's the same thing I've felt, and still am feeling with Hannako." the man said,

"It's a neverending pit that I'm still falling into. You're a good kid, Sawada. I'm glad you both found each other." the man continued, sipping the can of beer in his hand after.

"Thank you, sir." Sawada responded.

"Otosan, call me otosan. I see myself in you when I was young. Though I am far more charming and handsome back in my day." The man said making Sawada smile and chuckle.

That night the atmosphere quickly became familiar, it felt home. Hiroto served the boy food on his plate that night, making sure he ate a lot.

"Thank you, otosan." Sawada said making both of the women in the table surprised.

"Nani? Is there a problem?" Hiroto asked them both, they both shook their heads no.

"Seems like you both got along well while we were gone." Hannako said.

The two men only smiled at them. The days that followed consisted of the family going on trips and bonding. The young couple went out to finally spend time together after a long time of being together in a different country.

They went to a lot places, taking a lot of pictures together, and of course Sawada getting asked by different girls for his number. He was waiting for the girl who went to the restrooms.

Hanna was washing her hands when she heard the girls beside her speak,

"There's a handsome boy outside! I need to get his number, he looks foreign. Maybe I could get him to be my boyfriend!"

"No way, I am going to get His number."

"You guys shut up, I am going to be in a relationship with him."

"He's so Charming!" they all babbled before getting out of the restroom.

Hanna on the other hand took her time to clean her hands and fix her hair while thinking who the boy the other girls were talking about.

She finished a couple minutes later, stepping out of the room to find the boy she was with.  She was greeted by a crowd of girls as soon as she stepped out, curiosity got her and decided to look what the crowd was about.

"What's going on? Why's there a crowd?" she asked a girl in english, sounding like she was one of them.

"There's a really handsome boy at the front!" the girl answered her.

Hanna somehow was able to go through the crowd and she was now infront of them. She then saw the boy she was looking for earlier.

"Sawada kun? Eh? you're what they're talking about?" she exclaimed making the boy look at her, not paying attention to anyone else.

The crowd went silent when he looked at her,

"Let's go." he said before grabbing her hand and going through the crowd that was now watching them.

"Oh, man. He's taken. That's so unfair, he was so perfect." some girl said while they left.

After an eventful day, the two suddenly longed for a certain place they always go to after a long day outside. They instead found a similar place though not quite the same.

They stayed there looking out the window to see the new scenery, enjoying the only familiar thing about the surrounding, each other.

Unedited
He loved her.