Prologue

"H-hey guys," I stammer while being surrounded by the two in an empty classroom. "I was just about to talk to the both of you actually".

"Yeah right, we both know you were about to dip as soon as school ended." Ezra chuckles as he takes a step towards me.

"So," Haneul adds while also taking a step, "we decided to intercept you before that happened."

Taking a step back, I look between the two handsome boys, one dark haired and with an even darker persona and the other having the face of a k-pop idol and equally bright personality. Finally giving in, I let out a sigh and blurt out, "Fine, you guys win, I'll...I'll tell you".

Both faces brighten, leaving me momentarily blinded, and look at me expectantly. 

"Who is it then?", Haneul asks with wide eyes and a worried face.

"Yeah, which one of us do you like?", Ezra questions with a nonchalant expression and intense eyes.

"Uh..well I-um..." I hesitate and try to quickly think of what to say while anxiously chewing on my thumbnail. How did I get myself into this mess??

*^^--------------------------------------------------------------^^*

Hi...

If you liked this, please vote for my story and leave a comment.

Thanks for reading and hope you enjoy this story!!^^