Ch. 3: Fun

"Hot damn, even my straight ass can't ignore how handsome he is", Rowan voices my thoughts as he softly whistles. 

I slowly nod in my stupor as I stare dumbly at the handsome angel. 

He's like 6ft. (just really freaking tall), perfect K-pop idol features, a cute, blemish free face, soft almond eyes, perfectly styled black hair, a bright persona. He's literally like an ephemeral angel descended from heaven or something. 

Our homeroom teacher begins explaining that , Haneul Jeong (aka the beautiful angel), had recently moved here from South Korea and will be spending the remaining of this year and his 12th year here. I soon tune out the rest of what the teacher's saying and stare at the beautiful specimen in front of me. 

He softly bites his lip anxiously and rubs the back of his neck as he surveys the class. My heart softly skips a beat. His eyes still roam over most of the uninterested students until they lock on mine and softly smiles. My face suddenly flushes a deep red and my heart feels like it might explode out of my chest. Oh shit, I'm in love aren't I. Wait, am I? I mean, it's been a while, maybe I forgot or something...wait what the hell is my dumbass thinking? It's not like you can forget how to love, can you...?  

Rowan softly nudges me out of my thoughts and I jolt up as the teacher calls my name, "Mr. Acker!".

"Uh, y-yes Mrs. Widdle?"

"I trust you understand what you need to do? Or do you want me to repeat myself, given that you seem to have a hard time hearing as of the moment?"

I sit up and look her straight in the eye, "You know what? I have been having a hard time hearing lately, getting old and stuff, I'm sure you know all about that", I pointedly look her up and down then give her a crooked smile, "So, if you would be so kind as to relay what you were saying, it would be much appreciated".

Rowan stifles a laugh while my peers start to snort at my not so concealed insult while Mrs. Widdle stutters for something to say. 

Haneul, who's still in front of the classroom, coughs abruptly as he tries to cover a laugh, much to my satisfaction.

"W-well, as I was saying," Mrs. Widdle blubbers as her face reddens a bit in embarrassment, "Haneul will most likely be quite lost when going in between classes, so I'm designating you, Mr. Acker, to guide him until he's accustomed to our school".

At this, Haneul looks up at me and gives that soft smile again. My heart skips a beat and I find myself rapidly nodding my head like some dope until I catch myself and nod my head at a normal speed. "Y-yeah", I squeak before clearing my throat, "Yeah, I would be happy to".

I sit back in my chair and watch Haneul walk to his desk, as per Mrs. Widdle's instruction, locking eyes with him again for a split second. Rowan leans down and whispers, "Smooth bro, very smooth".

"Shut up", I quietly grumble back as Haneul sits at a desk right behind me. The back of my neck prickles as I feel him staring at me and I try not to notice it.

Rowan looks between me and Haneul and lightly chuckles, "Oh this is gonna be fun" .

-------------------------------------------------

Tip: When thinking of Haneul, imagine your fave k-pop idol (RM and J-Hope are my bias✌) and like multiply their beauty by 10 lol   

Ah look at these beauties, anyways

Hope you guys are doing well and that you liked this chapter!!💜💜 Love you guys!!!🥰

Make sure to check out my other story, Enemies to Lovers, and remember to vote and comment your thoughts!!😄