Mommy breastfeed her girls

Mommys POV

I look at the watch and l see that its almost my babies bedtime so l decided to Grab her and breastfeed her. I gently take her as Sandy is already so tired barely being able to keep her eyes open. I gently latch her on as she thankfully took my nippel and started drinking. I was amazed on how calm it Made her. I gave her head a soft kiss and Tool her favorite book and began to read to her. She was fighting sleep as l smiled and said to her in my soft voice:

"I know you're tired babygirl its ok mommy is here"

Sandy couldn't even Last longer than 5 more minutes and she was out like a light. I decided to lay her in her bed and  let her sleep. I took the Babyphone with me and went to ouur bedroom where l say my fiancee already laying in bed watching a Show. I changed my clothes and layed beside her.

Mommy: hey hun how are you feeling?

Mama: good just really tired and l waited for you my love.

Mommy smiles.
Mommy: well dear lets go to bed then.

Mommy layed down with Mama and they started to cuddle.

Mommy: would like to drink to baby? You seem rather tired and l know you also love to breastfed.

Momma: Can l really??

Mommy: of course my love come on.

Momma latched gently on. She was so sleepy just like Sandy and looked up at her fiancee. She smiled and Held her Hand and drank for about 2 hours before falling asleep.

Mommy latched her off and kissed her head. Put the blanket over her head and wished her a good night.

Hey guys sorry for always taking so long to Update. I hope you all enjoy this breastfeeding chapter. I thought Sandy and her Momma will be breastfed and enjoy themselves. I hope you guys enjoy this idea if thats the case l will write more often chapters like that. I wish you all a good night.