The punishment

After mommy told Sandy more than 6 times to drink slower she decided to punish her for the first time. So she unlatched Sandy from her breast and said to her that she needs to get a punishment. Sandy starts to scream and whine but her mommy does not let that one slide. Sandy screams and hits her mommy which she regrets immediately. Sandy's mom takes her and puts her over her lap so Sandy faces the floor.

Mommy: Sandy now u get punishment for not listening to mommy. It will be 5 Spankies and u will count everytime I hit ur butt. If u do not there will be more than just five did u understand?

Sandy just nods. Her mother looks at her and says: Sandy use ur words to repeat to me.

Sandy says Yes mommy and her mommy smiles. Good before Sandy was even ready she felt the first spank which she flinch. Sandy panful looks at her mommy to stop it but she does not.

Sandy starts counting.

*Spanks* one

*spank* two

This continued until Mommy was done and said u did so good Babygirl. Mommy is very proud of u. U took ur punishment good. Now how about some ice cream?
Sandy just shocks her head. Her mom looks confused

Ehm Sandy what so u want then?
Sandy points to her mommys breast and says milky pwease mommy.

Mom nods and starts to undress herself until she is top and bra less. She takes Sandy and lays her against her and puts her nippel softly in her small Mouth. Sandy starts to suck and she starts to calm down and relax after her punishment.

Sandy's pov

I was a bit annoyed that mommy needed to spank me but I totally understand. Now I can just lay against her breast relax and drink some of her delicious milk what makes me so calm and happy. While I was drinking the door bell rang and mommy needed to unlatch me for a second so she can get the door