Breastfeeding

After that horrible accident what has happened mommy and Sandy drove home immediately. Mommy knew that Sandy needs to take a bath and after that that she will breastfeed her again. Mommy took Sandy and walked with her into the bathroom after she filled the tub for her and Sandy. Sandy and Mommy got both in the bath and they both cuddled and mommy washed Sandy as well. After they washed each other softly mommy decided to go out but when Mommy wanted to get Sandy out Sandy whined.
Mommy: Come Sandy the water gets cold.
Sandy: No mommy ur mean I really liked it
Mommy: Well I am 100% sure that u will like what we will be doing.
Sandy looked confused. Mommy got her and dried her with a towel. After she did that she put on her diapers and walked naked in her Bedroom.
Sandy: Mommy what are u doing?
Mommy: Oh love I only want to feed u because ur very hungry and u seem to need mother love.
Sandy noded and starts drinking like the hungrily baby she is. But still so soft. Mommy and Sandy enjoyed the time together because it was something very special. They both could be free and even if they make a mistake they know that they are forgiven.

Authors Note
Well guess I decided to do another Breastfeeding chapter. Do u all want more of it?? Pls share the story with ur friends