We need to talk Sandy

Mommies POV

Finally we know why she is so annoyed and does not eat alot

But I thin it's stupid Sandy should know that we love her the same than her sister. Sandy usually is happy and wants to learn new things but nothing at all in the past time.

She bearly ate or drank my milk. She did not play at all she rather layed in bed and does all day nothing and that is not going to work.

Sandies POV

Mommy and mommy bearly look after me since I got my sister. They never play with me or look after me even do I am younger so I decided to make them feel that I do not need them anymore so they can feel the pain I do.

Mommy: Babygirl time to eat

Sandies Pov

I see my bigger sister now sucking onto my boobs what are mine. It is mommies milk for me. Not for her she is old enough but fine. I see how she looks happy and drinks and I only see mommy looking over to me trying to get me to her chest. But I do not want that. I do not like it like that.

Mommy was mine not hers now she is ours. And I feel like I am outcasted but if that makes them happy.

After some time I decided to leave. I am sick of this. They have her for what do they then need me? Nothing excatly

I walk out without mommy and momma noticing because they are to busy to look at me. I only take one apple and a stuffie with me since I am starving like hell.

I can play that too Mommy

Authors Note

Did you like that part? What should be different?