Sandy is sick

Sandys POV

I woke up at 8:30 am. The night was very bad I could barely sleep and my whole body started hurting in the night. I hope I did not get sick.

Sandy stood up and looked if her mommies are still sleeping. And yes, they are sleeping like a little baby. Sandy walks quietly in the bathroom

She tries to not wake them up and locks the door after her. She take the thermometer in her mouth and wait till it pipes.

After that she saw that she has a high fever and that is the reason why Sandy does not feel that good. But how should she tell this her mommies? I mean what would they say?? Sandy decided to not say anything to her mommies.

Instead of telling them she decided to make them breakfast and just keeps it to herself.

Mommies Pov

I woke up at 9:00 am and hear something in the kitchen. It was a weird noise like if someone would be in our kitchen, so I decided to wake my wife up and check with her. We walked down and we say Sandy making breakfast.

Sandy: Morning Mommies I hope I didn't wake you up.

Mommy: No, you did not. What are you doing sweet cheeks?

Sandy: Making breakfast for you guys why?

Mommy just nods and looks a little bit weird at Sandy. Sandy was having red cheeks and was sweating badly. So, mommy decided she will sit next to Sandy while breakfast and just see how she will react to some stuff. Sandy ate barely anything and was different to what she was before.

Mommy: Sandy can you come close to me?

Sandy: Sure mommy.

Sandy went to her mom and her mommy checked her up. While momma was feeling her forehead.

Mommy: Why didn't you say that you are feeling bad?

Sandy: Because......