I told her

Sam: So Sandy tell my why ur exgirlfriend was so upset with u and was very angry with u. Sandy says nothing and just start's to cry in Sams arm. Sam start's to feel bad but she only wanted to help her. After Sandy calmed down she looked up to Sam and took a deep breath.

Sandy: Well she was angry because I....

Sam: Because u?

Sandy took another deep breath and says scared: Because I am a Little one.

Sandy looked away from Sam and start's to cry. Sam is a bit shocked but happy as well because she was a Mommy and she noticed that Kind of that Sandy was a Little one. When Sam sees Sandy cry she holds her tight.

Sam: Sandy it's alright to be a Little one and to feel the ways like u do. Listen do u wanna be my Little one?

Sandy smiles and say yes pls. She goes in her Little space Kind of. But before she could go completly into it Sam asked her one more Thing.

Sam: Sandy how old is ur Little headspace?

Sandy get's embaressed and says : It's from 1 month to usually 1 year or 2 years. Sam takes Sandy to a Little room and showes her everything. Sam lets Sandy go into her headspace.

Sandy is about a year now and Sam get's Sandy to the changing table. Sandy lays down and smiles happily. When Sam put's Sandy on the changing table and changes her Sandy lays down calmy.

After changing Sandy starts to get hungry and her stomach grumbels. When Sandy tells that Sam she thinks about a nice warm soup but what Sam really did had Sandy never expected.