No Mommy pls no

Mommys Pov
I got Sandy to sleep not even after about 30 minutes. My poor Babygirl is sick maybe we should see a doctor. After half an hour Sandy wakes up crying.
Mommy: Shh babygirl It's alright mommy has u. Mommy knows ur not feeling well.
Sandy nods and cry's heavily. Seems she is bery sad and feeling really bad

Mommy: Sandy I know u don't like it but we need to see a doctor.
By that word Sandy jumps and runs into her room but Mommy gets her before she could run into it.
Sandy: The Doctor is evil mommy he always gives me shots and I don't like it.
Mommy: I know baby but we need to do it.

30 minutes later the doctor arrived

Mommy gives the doctor her hand but I don't even think of it. The doctor comes in and tells mommy to lay me down. I see that the doctor gets some shots out and also a fever thermometer.

Doctor: So sweety open up.
Sandy did as she says. The doctor takes her temperature.
Doctor: Oh dear her temperature is pretty high. We need to give her two shots
When Sandy hears that she trys to run away the best she could but mommy got her.

Doctor: Try to breastfeed her while I do it.
Mommy agrees and gets her boobs out.

Mommy: I know sleepy girl. Come and let mommy give u ur milk.
Sandy crawls to mommy and starts drinking during that the doctor gives her two shots and Sandy starts crying.

Mommy let's her nurse again and says bye to the doctor and thanks her. Mommy let's Sandy nurse till she is asleep because she knows her Babygirl is really upset.

After that both of them fell asleep

Authors Note
Thanks for reading this story if u have any wishes what I should put into it. Comment below