Sandys sick day

Sandy woke up not feeling to good at all. She had a bit of a headache, her stomach hurted as hell and she was sweating and freezing at the same time.
Sandy:Mommies help me.
Mommy: Jumps and runs over to Sandy. What's wrong Babygirl?
Sandy: I don't feel good. Everything hurts and I think I have a fever.
Mommy: Let me feel ur forhead.
Mommy feels Sandys forhead and she is burning up. And Mommy gets worried.
Mommy calls her girlfriend and let her get the fever thermometer.

Momma: Here sweetie open ur mouth.
Sandy opens up. Momma puts Sandy a thermometer in her mouth and takes her temp. After peeping Kelsey looks at the thermometer.
And is shocked.
Momma: Baby ur having a very high Temperature and we might need go to the doctor if it doesn't get lower.
Sandy nods and both mommies give Sandy a lot of attention.

Momma:I will cook us something delicious.
Sandy: I don't wanna eat something.
Momma: But u got to eat something ur body needs to get strong and healthy.
Mommy: How about some Mommy milk?
Sandy: Mmh yeah mommy but not now.
Mommy: Ok Sandy.

After 5 hours
Mommy: Come Sandy u need to eat something we are very very worried about u it's not like u.
Sandy: Ok mommy what should I eat. I will try a bit.
Mommy: How about some toast? Or some soup?
Sandy shakes her head.
Momma: U want some milk?? We could warm u up some.
Sandy shakes her head again.
Mommy: How about some breastmilk? U know that will make u feel better and also it will make u feel good.
Sandy nods. Mommy gets undressed.
Mommy: My milk or Mommas milk?
Sandy: urs mommy.
Mommy nods and helps Sandy latching on.
Mommy: Poor Babygirl.
Sandy nearly drinks nothing. She is so weak.
Mommy stars to help her

Authors Note
Yeah I decided to make her sick with a flu. So u want another part where they are going to the doctors??
Or should Sandy get well in a few days. Thanks for ur comment under my past story. I hope u all enjoyed