Wake up

a/n: sorry I haven’t updated in so long. I had some requests to do and I started to forget about this chapter and I was getting stuck at some parts in this but I’m just happy I got it done. But now I have to plot five more chapters. Wish me luck.
_______________________________

3rd POV:

Inside the deepest part of the void, there is a rectangular table where a woman slept. Half of her body is pure black. The right side of her looks completely human. On the right side, she has light cool brown hair. She’s wearing a black tunic with purple lining, black pants and black shoes.

The white crystal above her radiates brighter before a burst of energy blows off of it. The woman’s eyes instantly open and she shoots up, gasping for breath. The woman catches her breath as she looks around.

Suddenly, another figure materializes into the room. He is full on black with white eyes which is what most voids look like. “Ahh, you’re awake. We’ve been waiting,” The other void says, his voice echoes in the void.

“What…where am I?” The woman asks, her voice half echoing.

“You are home, in the void.”

“What…” The woman looks around. “How long have I been here?”

“About a year.”

“A year?! No, I need to-” As the woman steps down from the stone table and stands, her knees buckle and she yelps as she falls onto her hands and knees. “Careful, sister. You need rest.”

“No! I need to go back!” She protests as she clings onto the edge of the table and struggles to stand.

“Back to the dimension where you almost died? Absolutely not.”

“Please, I need to go back to them.”

“36-”

“My name is Alyssa!” She yells.

The void scoffs. “Is that the name those humans gave you?”

“It is a name I gave myself willingly,” She responds as she stands straight. “And they aren’t just humans, they are my brothers.”

He sighs. “They really changed you, didn’t they?”

The woman stays silent. “Alright, then, you may go back. Goodbye, sister.”

The void snaps his fingers and fades. The room around her begins to change as well. Everything starts spinning and disappears around her. Suddenly, she begins to fall.

Alyssa POV:

I slowly open my eyes as I feel the dirt underneath my hands. I grip onto some of the dirt and prop myself up. I look up and see….my old guild. Grimshade.

The guildhall is practically in ruins and some of it is on fire. The place I called home for 23 years is gone. I wish it was a dream but unfortunately, it isn’t. “What the hell happened while I was gone…?” I mutter. And then I remember. Her. Axlici. She took control of me and possessed my body. And my brother…what happened to him? Both of my brothers.

I slowly stand up. I walk towards the guildhall. I look up at the small, dim flames. I start to walk around the side of the guildhall. Just around the side, I see the old willow tree my brothers and I used to hang out. Below the willow tree are two graves. My brother made those for his parents. He didn’t know if they were alive or not.

I limp over to the graves. I stare at the graves. I close my eyes as I reminisced the memories my brothers and I have made under this willow tree. I begin to feel a sharp pain in my side and I start to sway a little.