Chapter 10: Damian and Jon

A/n Two chapters in one day, I'm spoiling you guys.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" five simple words shook Jon's world his face lit up with a smile and his heart pounded in his chest, the flowers were bright blue, his favorite, and they were presented to him from the hands of his favorite person.

"Yes!" Jon said and hugged Damian squishing the flowers between them.

"Uh, Jonno?" Damian said hands still holding the flowers and the promise ring heavy in his pocket. Jon's arms were wrapped around his shoulders since Damian's recent growth spurt made them around the same height.

"Yes?" Jon asked content with his head in Damian's neck smelling expensive cologne.

"The flowers." Jon backed away taking them from Damian rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

"Sorry I got excited," Jon said smiling and Damian smirked at him.

"Oh I know beloved, and I'm happy I get to spend more time with you this time in a different sense of the word." Jon smiled but his heart felt heavy. He knew this wouldn't last, there was no way that Damian wouldn't find someone better for him, Jon would give him a bad reputation with the press. Jon knew that he had to do something about this he didn't want to be called a small city charity case, his parents were reporters, and two of the best there had to be a way to be happy with this relationship. Jon loved Damian and Damian loved Jon.

Jon woke up the next day with a yawn and his father was looming over him. "Were you not going to tell us?" Clark asked staring Jon down and his mother was standing in his doorway.

"It all happened so.. wait how did you know?" Jon asked eyes wide.

"Your relationship with Damian is all over the news! There's a picture of him giving you flowers and then you hugging him, if that's not confirmed dating for the press then I don't know what is!" Lois yelled stepping into the room. Clark's face softened at his son's shock.

"Jonno, we're not mad, trust me, we're not mad at all, we just want to know... why him?" Clark asked sitting down on the end of Jon's bed.

"Well..."

"Dami's got a boyfriend, Dami's got a boyfriend!" Steph teased until Damian pushed her away.

"Don't call me that," Damian said making his way to the kitchen with all of his siblings following him.

"I do not even have a clue how this happened but good job," Jason said looking at the picture of Jon hugging Damian.

"Hey, be nice, Damian likes Jon and Jon likes him let them be kids in love," Dick said to the rest of his siblings and Damian got a moment of relief before Dick continued. "But seriously how did this happen?"

"Enough," Bruce said walking through the door. "You should have been more careful, Clark just texted me that there are people outside his apartment demanding to speak to Jon and he's gotten death threats online from devoted fangirls to the family," Bruce continued and Damian's eyes widened.

"You're seriously talking about the same girls who post thirst tweets of Dick's ass?" Jason asked and Dick looked shocked.

"There's seriously tweets about my ass?" Dick asked and the rest of the family groaned.

"Stop," Bruce said and Dick put his hands up in mock surrender taking out his phone and opening up Twitter. "You need to make this right, go see him right now cause I can't take another text from Lois saying things I will not repeat," Bruce finished leaving the room.

"Good luck little D," Dick said still not looking up from his phone.

"What are the chances he lives through this?" Steph asked.

"I'd say a solid 30%," Tim spoke up from the back of the group, scaring them all.

"Great, thank you so much for your support," Damian said sarcastically. He walked to the Batcave and through the zeta tube which led to an alleyway next to the apartment building Jon lived in which was surrounded by reporters and angry girls. "Guess I'm taking the fire escape," Damian said to himself starting his trek up the side of the building.

"And that's how it happened," Jon finished telling the whole story about the flowers and dinner and Damian being all flustered and he could hear this heart beating abnormally fast.

"That's adorable Jonno but we need to get these people away from our house," Lois said patting her son's back having moved across the room halfway through the story. Jon got up grabbed clothes super speeded to the bathroom got changed and looked out the fire escape window.

"What the fishstick!" Jon said looking at the mob of people outside his apartment. A loud bang on the window and the face that caused all of this shook Jon from his shocked state. "Damian, what are you doing here?" Jon asked opening the window letting him in.

"My father sent me cause there was a press craze, I can deal with this beloved," Damian said taking Jon's hand and squeezing it and Jon's face heated up.

"Y-yeah," Jon stuttered flustered.

"Do you want to come with me?" Damian asked and Jon nodded. They went down the fire escape and stood in front of the mass of people who were being held back by the MPD. They were all shouting questions some even throwing things at Jon which he narrowly avoided. "Everyone quiet!" Damian shouted grabbing a police megaphone and getting on top of a car. "You are all being moronic, just because I have never shown interest in anyone before doesn't mean you can all attack Jon. He is the nicest person I have ever met, we go to school together, spend free time with one another, and slowly over time he has broken past the walls I keep up. I fell in love with him because I let him see the real me. If you are truly so shallow and think you are better than Jon or that he is only in it for the money then you can fuck off!" Damian yelled and Jon stared up at him. Damian offered him his hand pulling Jon up on top of the car.

"I love you too," Jon said smiling and their faces inched closer. Jon's hands found their way to Damian's shoulders and Damian's to his waist and upper back as they shared their first kiss. Cheers were heard from the crowd.

"This is Cat Grant reporting live from outside the Plaza Apartment Complex where son of two of the Daily Planet's own workers Lois Lane-Kent and Clark Kent has been seen with Damian Wayne, a long time friend of his sharing a kiss confirming the news of last night's events. These two are truly the sweetest couple. We are team Damijon!"

Jon turned off the video wiping tears from his eyes sitting on top of Adrien and Marinette's apartment. He heard footsteps behind him and turned around to see a long shadow. Jon backed up to the edge of the rooftop but then he made out the face of Damian standing there. "I figured you would be watching that video," Damian said nodding to the phone discarded on the roof.

"It was easier back then, we were young and the only friends each other had," Jon said smiling softly at the picture of the two of them smiling at each other displayed next to Cat's face.

"It was, wasn't it?" Damian touched Jon's shoulder standing next to him. "You like Adrien?" Damian asked.

"Yeah, it all just happened so quickly I just..." Jon was cut off.

"Is he good?" Damian asked.

"He's one of the best Damian, I know he'll be good for me if that's what you're asking," Jon said looking at the slight pain in Damian's eyes.

"Then I'll be nice to him, as much as it will hurt," Damian said and Jon hugged him.

"Thank you, thank you thank you!" Jon said and Damian closed his eyes taking in the last of Jon being his.

"I need to go apologize to Marinette, don't stay up here for too long," Damian said making his way toward the door.

"I won't, but Damian," Jon called out.

"Yeah?" Damian asked.

"I felt the same way you did, I never faked a thing, I loved you," Jon said.

"I loved you too." The door closed and Jon took a deep breath.

"How touching," a voice said before a hand came over his mouth muffling his scream along with a green shard held out in front of him making him go out cold. "Too bad I'm not here for love."