Riwi ki Grand Entry......

V- Its the nth time I am calling her and everytime she is not picking up my call. I am 100% sure she must be busy with him. From the day he came to my life he just stole my wife away from me. Her complete attention is on him nowadays. Who cares about me!!!! God!!!!!!!

So he is the famous Vansh Raisinghania whose name is enough to send shivers down the spine. World fears him and here he is disturbed because these days his wife is not giving him attention because of a person!! Poor him!!! Who will believe that the great VRS is craving for attention!!! 

With all these thoughts he headed to his home after a hectic day at the office.

VR Mansion:

Even though it was a joint family everyone were busy in their own world. No one cared for the other. They were just concerned with their secure and luxurious life.

V- Sia! Where is your bhabi?

S-Bhai she must be in her room. You know na these days bhabhi is busy with him

V- Yeah!!! Yeah!!! I know

Sia chuckled at her brothers condition as she was aware of what was he going through now a days.

S- Are you jealous bhai!! You know na bhabhi truly loves you ??

V- Whatever

Vansh nodded and left the place. He had no doubt in Riddhima's love for him. It was just that he needed all her attention to him atleast if not all atleast he desrves some attention. Isnt he???

Vansh entered his room and saw his wife but as usual she was talking to him, that little creature is truly an attention seeker. The little devil!!!

R- Alle Alle my baby!! My baby is a good boy na

So the person is none other than Ridhwik Vansh Raisinghania.4 month old son of Riddhima and Vansh. All this while Vansh was jealous from his own son!!!!

Vansh cleared his throat.

V- Riddhima Jaan!! I called you so many times. Why didnt you pick up my call??

R- Oh!! Vansh you are back. So sorry Vansh I was busy with my Ridhwick baby. You know we had a lot of fun today. We played together then we went to the park and saw many new things. Hain na Baby...

Riddhwik started laughing and  throwing his hands and legs in the air..

V- OH!! Seems like the mother-son duo enjoyed a lot without papa...Baby wont you come to papa

Saying this he was about to pick up the baby but Riddhima stopped him in between

V- Whaaatt!!

R-Vansh you just came from outside you might have germs on your body go get yourself cleaned.And yess never touch my son without having shower after you come from the office.

Vansh was amazed by her reaction.

V- Jaan he is my son too.

R- I know it but no excuses on this matter. Go and take shower.

Vansh gave an amused look and went towards the bathroom.

R- Comefast we are hungry!!

V- Ok My Highness!!!

Riddhima chuckled.....

R- Baby your papa is too dumb naa....

Ridhwik gave a toothless smile and was giggling with Riddhima.

Vansh came back after having the shower.

V- May I now please have my son in my arms......

R- Oh Ho Yeh bhi koi puchne waali baat hai tumhaara hi beta hai