Office...

More comments please 🥺

Chote boss.. office aake kaisaa lag rahaa hai aapko.... Angre asked Riwi...
In reply to which he clapped his hands and giggled..... He was busy looking at the huge buildings.. big big lights the crowd of people around him.. different type of colorful flowers..... It was something new for him....

Angre Entered the office with Riddhwik in his arms.... All the staff looked curiously towards him......

Yeh Angre Sir ke saath yeh baccha kaun hai ..... I guess he doesn't have a kid.. one of the staff's asked to his colleagues....

Arre no look at that baby carefully... Doesn't he look like a miniature form of Vansh Sir...... The another one told....

Yeah.... Exactly same features.... That means yeh Vansh sir ka betaa hai ......

Vansh sir ka koi beta bhi hai..... The receptionist asked amazed....

Haa he has 1yr old son... What was his name.... Yeah Riddhwik... I got to know from some media portals... Vansh sir ne kabhi media ke saamne usee introduce nhi kiya....

Just look at him he's so cute... Awww... Bilkul Vansh Sir jaisa hai... Another staff spoke....

Almost all the staff were admiring Riddhwik....

Here Riddhwik was enjoying his surroundings......

Chote boss jab bade hoge naa toh aap bhi aise hi office aaoge... Bilkul aapke papa ki tarah aur mein hamesha aapki parchaayi banke khadaa rahoonga..... Angre spoke.... To which Riddhwik giggled...

Mamu.... Dadaaa.....

Haa Jaa rahe hai chote boss aapke dadaa ke paas hi Jaa rahe hain ......

Here Angre was speaking sweet nothing's to Riddhwik... And inturn he was laughing and giggling and speaking back in his own language.....

Suddenly Angre's phone rang ...... As it was difficult for him to pick up the call with Riddhwik in his arms .... He slowly made Riddhwik stand....

Chote boss... Aap yhi khade rahiye... Ek min yeh call uthaa loon... Kahi jaayega mat....
Making Riddhwik understand Angre turned to attend the call.....

Here Riddhwik was looking around here and there....

Few staff were smiling at him and showing him various antics but he was ignoring them all..... He was busy looking around....

Suddenly his gaze got stuck at the elevator..........

He was amazed at how it worked....

Taking tiny steps towards the lift... He stood in front of the automatic door .....

The shiny lustre of the door showed his reflection... And he frowned seeing that......

Moving forward he forwarded his tiny arms to touch on the reflection....

But suddenly the lift opened... And he took his tiny steps forward and entered in the lift... The lift was empty.... Seeing the huge mirror inside he again got happy..... Everything was new for him.... He giggled and clapped his hands in joy.....

But The door closed and he got stuck inside..... And none of them noticed...

Angre finished his call....

Chote boss chalo... Turning  he looked around but he was no where to be found...

Chote boss... He looked around.... He searched but he was nowhere to be found .....