A Random Day with Riwi and Momma

Riddhima was bathing Riddhwik. They were having their own fun time.

Riddhiwik was laughing. Everytime Riddhima pats his stomach he bursts out laughing...

R- Alee Alee baby ko gudhgudhi ho rhi hain... Riddhwik baby mumma ka pyaara baby hai na..

Riddhwik giggles and says Aaaa.. Aaaa.... He was trying to speak something to his mom...

Vansh enters the room and witnesses the mother-son duo enjoying..

A smile creeps on his face..

He was getting ready for his office as he had an important meeting today..

V- Jaan I am leaving... I will comeback late...

Riddhimaa was busy with Riddhwik she didnt paid heed to Vansh..

V- Wowww.. Who Am I speaking to.. She is busy with that little devil.....

He again called her..

V- Jaan!!! Riddhima!! Tum sunn rahi ho mujhe...

R- Kya Vansh.. Tum chilla kyon rahe ho Baby darr jayega naa...

Riddhima spoke clutching Riddhwik close to her chest...

V- Tum sunn hi nhi rahi thi.. Acha woh sab chodo I am going to the office I will come back late.

R- Theek hai Vansh.. Jaldi aana aaj saturday hai aur tum ne promise kiya tha ki your weekends will be devoted for us.. 

V- Vansh Raisinghania apna waada nhi todta...

Vansh went closer to Riddhima and kissed her forehead and then picked up Riddhwik in his arms and kissed his forehead..

V- Bye baby Daddaa will be home soon fir baby aur Dadddaa will play together...

Riddhwik didnt pay much attention to Vansh Rather he was busy playing with the buttons of his shirt..

Vansh was annoyed at this as he didnt liked when someone ignored him..

He handed over baby to Riddhima and suddenly Riddhwik started laughing and speaking something gibberish to Riddhima..

Vansh was amazed at this..

V(in mind)- Woww !!! Mein kya iska dushman hoon... Jo yeh mujhse baat nhi karta.. Apni Maa se bahut hass hass ke baat kar raha haii...... I swear little devil when you will grow a bit older I will shift you to your own room and then I will see how You gonaa cling to your Mom.. 

Vansh smirks and mumbles Maa ka betaa

Saying this he leaves the room  

The day went on smootly.

It was evening time..

Vansh was heading back to home.. Suddenly he notices a man with balloons... He stopped the car and went towards the man...

V- Mujhe yeh balloons chahiye???

Seller- Kaun se waalen saab ji...

V- Saare jitne bhi tumhaare pass hain..

The balloon seller was shocked. He handed over all the balloons to Vansh.

Vansh gave a 2000/- note to the seller..

S- Saab ji khulle nhi hai.. Main iska kya karoon..

V- Keep it I dont want change...

The seller was amazed.. and he silently nodded..

S- Bada hi ajeeb aadmi hai...

Vansh went to his car and drived of to his home..

He also stopped at a toy shop and bought some stuff toys for Riddhwik.