Deal ......

More comments please 🥺

Sunday... A day of relaxation refreshment.... A day to spend with family.....

It was 8:30 in the morning and the father and son duo were charged to enjoy their day to the fullest...

Giggling and laughing sounds could be heard from the room....

Little devil stop... Girr jayegaa tu.... Aur agar gir gayaa naa Teri maa mujhe khaa jayegi.... Vansh tried to stop his son who was giggling and running around here and there.... Making the room look like some earthquake had struck on ..

Dadaa... Dadaa.... Riddhwik chirped showing his mini toy car which was one of his favourites....

Haaa Achi hai... Ab bhaagna band kar ... Vansh warned... But Riddhwik was in no mood to listen...

He still kept running behind his toy car while clapping his hands....

Suddenly his gaze fell on the his fav dino stuff toy which was kept on the nightstand.....

Leaving the toy car he rushed towards it to pick it....

And in the excitement he grabbed the dino hurriedly and boom......

The vase kept on the night stand fell breaking it into tiny pieces....

The loud sound startled Riddhwik who was curiously looking at the broken pieces of the vase....

And vansh was shocked to the core...

His dearest son broke his mother's favourite vase and now he is standing as if nothing happened..... And casually inspecting the broken pieces....

Aaj toh tu pakka pitegaa..... Likh ke le lee pitega.... Teri maa ka fav vase thaa woh.. khaajayegi woh hame  but paying no heed to his dadda  he is keenly observing the broken pieces of the material....

Pointing his tiny palm towards the broken pieces.... Riddhwik tried to speak something...

Haa ... Todaa... Hai... Tunee.... Meine nhi... Toonee..... Vansh spoke looking at him...

Frowning his lips he ran towards the bedside where Vansh was sitting and hugged his leg....

Dadaa..... Riddhwik spoke hugging him more tightly...

Pataa hai mujhe pataa... ... Maskaa maar rahaa hai..... Parr ab un sab ka koi fayda nhi... Woh kisi bhi wakt aati hogi...

And Riddhwik stared at him as if asking his dadda.. what's the plan of action...

And vansh stared him back....

Picking him up.. he made him stand on the bed and supported his tiny waist....

Sunn... Teraa baap aisaa waisaa nhi hai... Mein Vansh Raisinghania hoonn....crime ki duniya ka badshah Crime karne ke baad uske traces kabhi peeche nhi chodne chahiye Hume... Ek dum safaai se kaam karnaa chahiye.... Yaad rakhna future mein kaam aayegaa...Bahuton ko bachaaya hai meine...  tujhe bhi bachaa loonga.... Vansh spoke confidentially puffing his chest in pride....

Kaa...... Riddhwik stared at his dadda who was blabbering something beyond his understanding

Haa... Kaa... Yahi kaa hi toh hai saari fasaat ki jad....

Kaa.....

Kuch nhi... Maaf karde.... Mein teri madad karoonga par badle mein meri ek shart hai... Vansh spoke with a smirk.....

Riddhwik stared at him not knowing what is dadda was saying...

Mein teri madad karoonga par.. badle mein... Tu mere romance ke beech mein nhi aayega.... Jabse aaya hai naa theek se teri maa ko taadaa bhi nhi...