Happy Birthday

More comments please it feels good to read them🥺

Happy Birthday Jaan......... Snaking her arms around his bare torso back hugging tightly such that there bodies are pasted against eachother...... Riddhima wished her dearest husband........... Her eyes still closed and head resting on his back....... Trying to feel his warmth.....

A beautiful smile crept on Vansh Raisinghania's face....what can be more special for him than his jaan wishing him on his birthday....

Pulling her forward.... Vansh looked at her all pleased with the sight in front of him....... She was looking so edible..... His white shirt adding more charm to it... Courtesy to his birthday wish.............

Riddhima hugged him tightly... Sleep still lingering in her eyes.....

Thank you Jaan..... Par itni pheeki wish..... I expected better amore.........

Poori toh ki thi naa tumhaari wish.... Ab mein thak gyi... Mujhe sone do.... Whining like a small kid she snuggled more into his chest....

Oh yeah wish... His wish.... When Riddhima asked him what he wanted on his bday he asked for her.... Leading to a passionate night......

When it comes to you am never satisfied...... Rubbing her hairs Vansh declared proudly.... Oh it's true he can never get enough of her..... She's like a wine...... A beautiful addictive wine........which keeps on consuming him inch by inch...

Pulling away Riddhima rubbed her eyes....... Whereas Vansh eyed her from top to bottom..... Pulling her again he held her face in his big palms..... Kissing her jawline bit by bit taking his own sweet time.... Making her with in pleasure....this man always makes her crazy.... Every time he touches her she feels her body is set on fire......

Vansh...... She moaned.... Making him go more crazy....... Please.....

You can't say no to me babygirl it's my birthday today.......  From her jawline he was about to proceed to her neck but........ A shrill cry broke in the background.......

Breaking away from the trance Riddhima pushed him and rushed towards her dearest son who just woke up from his beauty sleep ....

Awww....mera baby uth gayaa nini se ........

Riddhwik was crying his lungs out while rubbing his eyes....

Isse kaun layaa yahaa..... Mentally cursing his luck Vansh glanced at his dearest son who was enjoying in his mother's embrace while he was left all high and dry..........

Baby it's dadda's bday today...... Riddhima told her son while patting his back who was still lying on her shoulder with sleepy eyes.....

Vansh look Naa he's soo cranky today.....

Haaa.... Hogaa hogaa..... Mauke kaa faydaaa uthana iski puraani adat hai.... Kaun layaa isse yahaa... Kyon layaa..... Isse ghar pe chodke aana chahiye tha... Baithke Pooja path kartaa dadi ke saath thodi sadbuddhi milti isse ...... He eyed his son who was still enjoying in his mother's embrace........

Vansh kuch bolaa tumnee......

Nhi nhi jaan kuch bhi toh nhi...... He proceeded towards the mother son duo.....

Riwi.... Vansh called him.......

Lifting his head a bit up Riddhwik glanced at his dearest dadaa......

Vanchhh..... Pausing a bit...... Dadaaa.......... He spoke raising his arms in his father's direction......

Eyeing him Vansh picked him up in his arms.......