Toofaan...

Riddhwik was now 1 year old.. He was like a toofaan in VR Mansion. Walking and roaming around the house.. everytime hyperactive.. The jaan of VR Mansion..

His 1st birthday was celebrtated in a very normal way only the family and close friends were present..  Riddhima and Vansh didnt want him to be surrounded by any danger as Vansh was still in mafia business because getting out of the mafia world is not that easy and losing power means losing life so he was still onto that business. But he made sure that his family was completely safe.. That was one of the  major  reasons that Riddhwik was still not Introduced to the outside world.. Everyone knew that VRS had a son but none had seen him....

It Was morning..

Vansh was peacefully sleeping in his bed.. Suddenly he felt as if someone was banging his head...

V- Kya hai Bhai sone de naa...

Still the person was banging him..

V- Aree yaar..

Vansh opened his eyes and saw that Riddhwik was banging him with is favourite stuff toy..

V- Ab tu mujhe sone bhi nhi dega aur mein hi tujhe toys khareed ke doon aur unse mujhpar hii atyachaar karega... chota devil.

Ri- Choootaaa de... he was trying to repeat his words in gibberish..

Vansh chuckled listening to his sweet voice... 

V- Ohh hoo dont stress yourself yeh baatein kaha samajh aayengi tujhe...  ohh Wait a second 

Vansh picked him up and made him sit on his chest... while Vansh was still lying on the bed..

V- Oh My God!!!! What am I seeing.. Your 2 little teeth have came out now in total you have 4 teeth.. par too in daanton ka karega kya???? You are looking like a Rabbit with only 2 teeth in upper jaw and two in lower jaw.. Oh My godd.....

Vansh was laughing and Riddhwik was looking at him puzzled..

Ri- Vaancchhh..... (Vansh) Riddhwik spoke 

V- OH hello sir mujhse respect se baat kiya karo After all mein tera baap hoon.. agar abhi se aisa hai toh bade hote hote kya kya sunnna padega bhagwaan mujhe...

Riddhwik again spoke..

Ri- Vanchhhh...

V- Its Vansh not Vanch....

Ri- Vanchhh..

V- Teri toh... 

Vansh started tickiling Riddhwik and he started laughing loudly...

Suddenly They heard a voicee ....

R- Ansh baby...

V To Riddhwik- Dekh teri maa mujhe kitne pyaar se bula rhi hai Tu hoga uska beta par woh sabse zyaada pyaar mujhse karti hai samjha naa..

Riddhwik was again puzzled.. not able to understand what was his dad speaking..

R- Ansh baby..

V- Haa jaan bolo..

Vansh spoke with enthusiasam

R- Who called you.. I didnt call you

Vansh was shocked..

V- you only called ansh baby..

R- Oh that.... I was calling Riddhwik you know Riddhwik is such a huge name so its difficult to call him everytime... So I put a nick name for him Ansh you know Vansh ka Ansh.. Such a cute name isnt it.. Hai na baby..

Riddhwik went towards his momma

Ri- Momaaa 

and hugged her..