Plot...

An outline for the upcoming Os.. do tell your views....

Kyon mazzaa aa raha hai tujhe.... Vansh mocked looking at his tiny son who was glancing at his mother who was playing with her dearest friend Sejal's daughter....

It was hours to their arrival and Riddhwik sitting at the bed glancing Riddhima with his doe shaped eyes... Filled with anger or rather jealously..

Turning his head towards his dadda who was smiling at him or rather mocking him.. he lifted his tiny palm and directed it towards Riddhima's direction who was sitting on the couch with Sejal's daughter in her lap feeding her baby food....

Haa.. haa... Dekhaa meine.. and trust me little devil I'm enjoying it... Itne dinn woh mujhe ignore karke ghoomti thi tere liye ab aaya mazaa... Dekh kaise woh usse pyaar se khila Rahi hai ..... Vansh spoke holding his tiny palms in his hand.....

Kaaa..... Riwi spoke looking at his father.....

Apna time aa gayaa betaa.... Ab mein tujhe dekh ke maze loonga... Vansh spoke leaning back and enjoying the scene before him...

And Riddhwik still sitting on his bed glancing at his dearest Momma who was giving all his attention to someone else....

Turning back he crawled towards Vansh....

Kya huaa Riwi beta....  Aaj aapko yeh papa yaad aa gaye... Badaa pyaar aa raha hai apne papa pe....

Riddhwik went closer to him and hided himself in his embrace.. and  glanced at  the little girl in his momma's  arms with fury....

Looking at Riddhwik's jealously towards the little girl..

Vansh spoke... Oye.... Ladki mat chediyo... Bataa Raha hoon bahut khatarnaak hoti hain.....

Few words for our dearest Riwi and his dadda ....

Suggested by Aju_1915...

Os will be posted soon...

Do tell me your views and if you like it please do vote....

Thank you ❤️❤️