Sleep...

Comments please 🥺

No you listen to me......
Why can't you listen to what I'm saying.....
Stop being so stubborn...
Your ears are okkk... I have the proof... I got these little things checked when you were born..... These are completely fine.... I even got the reports... Do you wanna cross check... Do you think I'm bluffing..... No.... Trust me I'm not... Your ears are ok.. so now listen to me and follow me......

Staring... Staring... And staring... That was the only thing that he received from the past one hour....

It's 11:45 pm..... Do you see and analyse that.... Do you know how serious is that...... Good boys  don't stay awake till late night hours... Good boys get in their bed by 9:30 and sleep by 10:00..... Trust me you're a very good boy.... And being a good boy you should sleep....

What don't stare at me....
Ohhh.... .. no..    I'm not a good boy I'm a certified bad one... a big one.  ...

So don't expect me to follow that.... But you.... You are a very sweet little baby boy... Whose sole intention should be to grab some beauty sleep....

Beauty sleep do you know how important it is.....

Stop staring...... You can stare me the whole day tomorrow........ I'm with you only..... But sleep......

Ohh... Godd.... Can you see that it's 11:50 .... Five minutes passed by.... A good five minutes of your beauty sleep... Do you understand the seriousness of the matter...... It can be so dangerous....

But his dearest son just stared him back as if he was the most interesting thing on the planet at the moment..... His doe shape eyes twinkling..

You're not hungry... Your little tummy is full.... I fed you just half an hour back.... Your diaper is not soggy I just changed them..... You're also in your favourite nightsuit.....

Then tell me... What's wrong with you..... Why can't you sleep.....

I tell you staring won't help....

Is there something that's bothering you....... Tell me I'll sort that out..... Trust me whatever your problem is you don't need to worry about that at all......

It's almost 12 now...

Ok...

So you can't listen

I wanted to hide it from you as you're a very good boy... You don't deserve that..
See you forced me to...

So let me tell you what happens to little bad boys who don't sleep and disturb their daddies...........

Big big monsters come and take them with them....

Trust me I'm not bluffing....

Those are big monsters... With long nose,sharp canines.... Purple colored face...... Black eyes and long long nails.... By which they pull those little bad boys.... Put them in their dirty carriage along with rats and take them with them to another part of the world.....and you can never return from there...

See I didn't want to tell you all these but you forced me....

You don't deserve this..... You not at all deserve to be taken there.... You're a good little boy, and absolute Angel.....

So now sleep...

Still staring session.......but this time the ceiling......

What... Didn't you like the color of the ceiling..... Don't worry I'll get that changed tomorrow itself.... Ok munchkin.....

Now sleep......

Why can't you sleep....

All the good boys must have slept....

You know when you'll sleep fairies will come to you and take them to their fairyland..... It would be such a beautiful place... Don't you want to go there....

So you can't sleep... Is that final??

Noo.... Just tell me the reason behind this staring session.....

Sleep my cute little pie...

You're such an angel.....

Come my angel sleep.....

And staring games are intact...
Don't know what is he going to do with this four months old pie till his wife returns from her conference...

A mafia turned daddy...

Staring sessions continue....

Completely random just wrote down quickly..

Do tell me your views and if you like it please do vote.....

Thank you ❤️