Chapter 1

You worked through the moments of your routine on the pole as you sang your song Addict. As you did your performance, you noticed a patron that had become somewhat of a regular over the past few weeks was staring at you. He noticed that he had been caught and looked away, paying for his drink and heading back to his room at the hotel next door. After your performance, you turned to (f/n), a bartender that you had come to trust over the years and even developed a friendship with, and made a small motion with your head. They nodded, understanding it meant you were heading out early and to lock up at closing. The patron you had noticed was one you recognized as the pro hero Chragebolt. Otherwise known as Denki Kaminari. Checking the logs of your hotel books, you headed up to the one he was listed as staying in.

Denki's P.O.V

I was quietly playing on my switch to get my thoughts off the really cute dancer from the club. My phone was open to the group chat of the handful of my old classmates that stayed in touch over the years despite the fact I wasn't bothering to read the argument between Bakugo and Deku about who was going to be #1. My Spotify was softly playing my liked songs on my laptop. There was a small knock on the door of my hotel room. I assumed it was someone who had the wrong room and rolled my eyes as I walked over to it. When I opened the door to explain to whoever it was they had the wrong room, I was shocked to see the girl that had been performing at the club.

"I... I... uh, c-can I help you?" I asked, struggling to find my words

"I saw you staring and figured you might want a closer look" she giggled with a coy smile

"Oh, um, that's really flattering but I um... I don't really pay for that kind of stuff"

"I wasn't offering services," she said, seemingly amused by my comment "If the night takes us there then I'm not one to complain but I wouldn't be charging, love. I'm just offering a little company is all."

"Oh, um, sure. C'mon in," I said, a bit nervous but wanting to see where the night went.