Chapter 4

A/N: Sorry for the long wait but life is a bit crazy at the moment. Thank you so much for your patience and a shoutout to best_birb15 for their support in the last chapter. I do apologize for how short the chapters are but I'll try to post a few each time I update.

You woke up the next morning to Denki missing from the bed. You looked around the room and it didn't look like he had left since his phone and keys were still on the nightstand. Before you could question it too much, he stepped into the room dripping wet and toweling off his hair. You smirked at him from where you sat in the bed and eyed his body. He blushed like crazy. It was pretty obvious by his reaction he hadn't thought you were awake yet.

"O-Oh, I didn't realize you were up already," he chuckled nervously

"Clearly," You smirked at him, eyeing up his muscular body and not-so-little friend

He blushed like crazy and moved the towel from his hair to his exposed crotch. You giggled a bit, finding the reaction adorable. Denki smiled nervously and side shuffled to the dresser to grab some clean clothes.

"There's no need to be shy," you assured him, flashing a warm smile "We're both adults here. It's not like we've never seen someone naked before. Or have been naked around others for that matter."

"Actually..."

"I see," you giggled "Well, I'll leave you to get ready. Meet me at the cafe down the street when you're done. I wanna see where this little thing between us goes."