Chapter 8

You scanned your keycard and the elevator began to go up. When you reached your floor and the elevator doors opened, Denki's jaw nearly dropped. The quality of the rooms available ranged from nice to luxury but this was an entirely new ballgame. You kept the place well cleaned and had several expensive-looking decorations including antique vases, decorative statues, and high-end furniture technology.

You didn't really have many photographs from your past but there were a few randomly throughout the house. What you did have a lot of were commissioned paintings and framed photographs of yourself. It wasn't a narcissistic thing so much as you wanted to cover up some of the empty wall space and it felt a bit weird having nude or risque images of your dancers hanging up, which was what the original owners had in their office. It was with the dancers' permission of course but it felt weird. The reason the owners had it was supposedly as a marketing tactic when investors came or high-end clients were over for meetings. They were still in the office but it was given to (f/n) since, with the extension of the hotel being added on to the business, you didn't really need the office and just worked from your penthouse. Some of the photos and paintings included your face while others didn't. For the most part, the painting didn't while the photos did.

The moment Denki noticed the contents of the photos and paintings hung around your flat was pretty noticeable and, in all honesty, funny as hell. His gaze trailed over his surrounding as he stepped off the elevator, moving with his whole head as he looked around. He looked on in awe at the furniture and decorations, walking around a little, until randomly froze in place. His eyes were fixed on a photo you were particularly fond of. You were completely nude in a small pond with a beautiful rocky waterfall behind you. The water level was low on your hips and you were posed laying draped over the side of the pond so that you were half laying in the field of baby's breath that surrounded it. You could actually seen any of your bits or bobs in it aside from some top boob but it was still an amazing piece.

"Oh, um, wow," he said, moving his to-go bag in front of him to hide the tightening in his jeans "You look really beautiful in this."

"Do you want a tour of the others?" you asked with a bit of a smirk

"M-maybe another time," he said with a barely noticeable voice crack "Let's just watch the show for now."