Chapter 3

A few hours pass and the two of you were beginning to feel sleepy. Curious, he looked at the time. The sleepy blond's eye went wide seeing that it was nearly 5 a.m. already. He paused the current episode, causing you to look at him curiously. the sleepiness was slowly taking over you but could still stay up for a bit longer.

"It's already 5 a.m., we should head to sleep," Denki yawned, stretching a bit as he sat up "You can stay the night if you'd like. It's not a good idea to travel alone in this area."

"I'd love to," you smiled and walked with him toward the bedroom

Denki's face went red as you began stripping to your underwear. Working as a stripper for so many years, the embarrassment of others seeing you half-naked had completely faded. You giggled at him and hugged him, lifting your thigh and wrapping your leg around his hip.

"Oh don't tell me a sexy pro like yourself has never seen an indecent woman," you cooed, cupping his cheek and sliding your other hand up his hoodie "Your reactions are adorable though."

You could feel a poking on the leg you were standing on and smiled, moving onto your tippy toes. He smiled down at you, shifting some hair behind your ear before picking you up bridal style.

"As much as I loved that, you need to start taking better care of yourself and that starts with getting a proper amount of sleep."

He placed you on the bed and crawled beside you. After pulling the covers onto both of you, Denki gave you a gentle kiss on your cheek and turned over to sleep. You blushed a little bit and smiled as you turned onto your side to sleep as well. As you slowly drifted off, your thoughts were filled with Denki. He was so different than most guys that you met and you wanted this to go farther than the one night it had lasted.