03

03. home

🕸

"Eyes on the target." I said through the comms with my thick accent that I managed to get as I spent my time here. Dreykov gave me this solo mission to redeem myself after the last one, she escaped and is now on the run. This one was different, this woman has been one on our hit list for a while and he trusted me to do it. I climbed down the building, crawling into the window of her apartment. I hid behind the wall and waited for her to come in. I knew her routine, I had studied for months now. The door opens and I heard the keys fall into the bowl. As her footsteps came closer, I pulled out my gun and stepped out of the wall and her face turned white.

"Devon." She gasps. Her hand tense as she grips the box she had.

"Hello." I gave her a smirk. Sasha was an old Black Widow, managed to escape and now is trying to stop Dreykov, which I would never let happen.

"Dreykov sent you, didnt he?"

"Good to see you still use your brain after you left." I threw a knife at her, it got stuck on her chest and gasped. "You remember how this goes, yeah?" I made my way to her. Sasha crawled back, trying to escape. I stomped on her leg, making her stop and cursed.

"Devon, think about what you're doing. If you stop, i can help you."

"I dont need help. I never needed it for a long time." I pulled out my gun and shot her. Her body laid still. I took the box and opened it, nothing. Dreykov isn't going to be happy. "Targets dead, heading back." I stepped over her body and headed out. The area was secured until a man in a red tracksuit started following me. I hid behind a wall and grabbed him, putting my knife on his neck. He didn't squirm or act surprised. "You have five seconds to tell me why you are following me." He didn't say a word. "Who sent you!" I pushed him against the wall and pin the knife more, cutting him a bit.

"Im a friend of your fathers." He had a hawk tattoo on his neck, curly hair, and a old cut on his cheek.

"I have no father."

"Robert Hobbs." A woman voice appears, the man with the neck tattoo was now wrapped around my arm, holding him against me as I threaten to cut him. I haven't heard that name in years. I scanned the area and saw the woman coming slowly. Sasha? I just killed her. It cant be.

"I just killed you, how are you alive?"

"You killed Angelika." She shrugs. "She was wearing the Photostatic Veil, i knew Dreykov wanted me, and was going to send his perfect weapon, i mean, widow, after me, she was there and well-" Sasha claps her hands. "You hated her more than Natasha, so you did everyone a favor."