22

22. from the past

🕸

I helped Matt get ready for Grotto's funeral, and I was surprised that they made him one after the few days they have met. Matt asked if I could go but I declined, I had something to do, well more like Red Widow.

"Can you help me please?" Matt comes up to me with his tie. I chuckled and started to tie it.

"Am I going to tie these for the rest of your life?"

"If you want to stay in my life forever."

"Is that even an option? I would never leave you." I wrapped my arms around his neck, smiling at him. His soft brown eyes, tiny smirk are my favorite about him. How did i get so lucky? A man like Matt, who cares about me. "Matt?" He hums. "If I did something horrible, like i was under controlled, forced to do it, would you still want me?" He frowns and placed his hand on the side of my neck.

"Of course. Whats this about?" He tilts his head, getting closer to me. "Sweetheart..."

"Just a thought." I whispered back to him. "Now, you have to go, they're waiting on you." We kissed and touched foreheads for a bit.

"I can stay with you. You dont have to be alone."

"No, go. Ill see you later."

"I wont be late, I promise." I fixed his collar and places my hands on his chest. "You're good at this."

"Well, i used to watch my mom tie my dads ties everyday. And when i got older, I was with someone who wasn't very handy with fancy clothes." I chuckled to myself.

"You never said you were in a relationship before."

"Jealous now?" I picked up his glasses and and put them on for him. "He isn't what you can call a boyfriend."

"Did he do something to you?" He frowns. I played with his collar, trying to put it in words.

"He left me." I sighed as I remembered him. "I was in a bad place, we both were. And one day he just left. Never saw him again. Its better that way. I don't know what would happen to me if I was still with him, dead or..." my words faded. I coughed and smiled as if nothing bothered me. "You have to go, for real." I placed a kiss on his cheek and helped him out, get him a cab.

🕸

The Widow comes out and heard that the Daredevil was looking for her. She waited at a abandoned building were they first met. He steps out and she bites her lip.