1.

date:1 sep 2021
Time: 8 pm(night)
Place: Seoul graveyard.

Kim taehyung(1995-2020)

"Park jimin."

Jungkook muttered the name angrily while clenching his hands angrily. Raindrops were streaming down his face along with drops from his eyes. Nature was hiding his pain from people.

It was his birthday but there was no one that would wish him.

The only person who cared about him from his orphan childhood.... His friend, soulmate, his first love.... was dead in grave on front of him because of stupid Love of tae's life.... Park jimin.

Yes jungkook loved tae but it was never from both side. Tae give all his life to park jimin.

"I promise you tae I will give him same pain which he had given to you... Cheating, betraying... He had to go through it all which you have to go because of him." Jungkook promised and keep his hands on grave.

"13 October.... I will make his last day on earth I promise I will give him same painful death which he had give to you." He told and cut his left hands palm with knife letting the blooddrops fall on grave.

He squeezed out more blood from hands until half of grave covered with blood.

"This will keep reminding me about my aim..... And if I didn't make it on same night of 13 Oct I will come there in your universe." He smiled while letting out cry. With that he got up and left the place.

______________________________________
Okay this will be first and last author note.

It is going to have ten parts.
Warning sign will be provided at mature and suicidal containts.
Leave vote and comments(don't be Ghost reader)💜