5.

15 sep.

Days passed and jimin was still on coma. Jungkook handles his office work since he know everything about there. He also dosent know why jin believed him in it.

Jin was sitting in his sofa planning out how he will handle and bring old jimin back when he get up from coma. Suddenly his phone ringed.

"Mr. Jin I need to talk to you imidiately." It was jimins docter.

At hospital:

"What is it? Why can't you simply tell it on phone?" Jin asked in irritated tone.

"It can't happen on phone. Can you look at this video and try to recognise this person....." Docter said and turned his computer. It was jimins room.

"What the hell? You fucking bastard! Is this how you keep your patients secured?"

" I know you are angry but after this person gone condition of jimin is improved a lot..... We are expecting him to get up from coma tomorrow or day after tomorrow."

" What?"

" Yes jin... If we bring this person in front of him it will be great help."

" I can barely see his face, jungkook did you seen him around jimin?" That's when jungkook lean forward to see who was it..... No.

It can't be him.

How is it even possible?

Jungkook was fighting in his mind to not belive it was he.... But his all outlines were similar to him.

"Jungkook?"

"N-.... No. I never seen him."

_____________

16 sep....

"You gone there yesterday didn't you?" Yoongi asked man staring in air in front of him.

"What are you talking about y-...."

"Shut the fuck up. I followed you now don't you dare to lie me. Did you forgot what he did to you tae?" Yoongi asked angrily.

"I don't know hyung......I still believe there must be reason." Tae didn't realised that he started crying.

"Tae-....." Yoongi come forward to comfort him.

" Hyung do you know kookie is working for him? I think kookie is trying to find out truth. Why are you not telling him that I am alive?" Tae asked yoongi with pleading eyes.

"I don't want to put you in danger again tae." Yoongi said and left room.

" No I have to go there.... What if kookie also think that jimin did it like everyone does? I have to go and tell him truth before he do anything stupid."tae mumbled to himself and decided to plan out thing to run away from yoongi.

__________

18sep

"Jungkook....."jin was in bar with jungkook drinking his second drink already.

"yes sir."

"within two days jimin will wake up, I need your help."

" Huh?"

"Make him alive again jungkook, bring my fluffy jimin back....I want to see him cute whining, smile again."

"what happened to him? Atleast tell me something please."

"jimin was not like this before jungkook.... He was a man who dosent knew sadness , he was so much hopeful in life that people's living with him forget their sadness just spending two minutes with him. He even find love in Street dogs..... Maybe that love only destroyed him at end."
Jin chuckled.

"what do you mean sir?"

"let's keep that part for later.....I want you to help him. Bring back my old jimin back. Teach him to love again, your have to do it jungkook."

" Why me?"

"you are first person he kissed after tae. I know what happened at bar that night. He is taking step jungkook .... Give him hands." Jin said while holding jungkook's shoulder.

"I will try hyung. He is my boss afterall ....I will do anything for him."

" Good..... Tomorrow onwards when he wake up we will start our mission."jin said and passed out.