8.

13 Oct.

"Are you ready son?" Mrs. Park asked boy next to him.

"I am scared mom."

"Don't be son. Everything will be alright, you belive me right?" Jimin just nodded in yes.

Many guest, businessman, jimins friends, family come down on function hall and here jimin was all nervous.

After an half hour jimins mom come in his room and took him down on function hall. Everyone was waiting for jungkook now

but he never come.

Jimins nervousness increased at its highest. Every guest was mumbling things about jimin.

I heard that his first husband died.
This is what happens when you choose gay life.
Shameless boy.... He should have died simply after his first marriage.
God knows what they did with jungkook.
Don't tell me they killed him already.

Jimin heard it all but didn't moved a bit. He can see from corner of his eyes that his own father was glaring at him with disgust. Tears rolling down his face silently.  Mrs park and jin took situation in control and first took jimin out of function hall.

"Jimin stay here and don't open door to anyone untill I come okay?" Jin said and gone out of his room down hall to handle situation there.

"This is not fair jungkook."Jimin mumbled and gone near his drawer pulling out a shiny thing and chuckled sadly.

_______________

Far from function hall at graveyard of Seoul there was boy sitting in rain in front of tae's grave...... Jeongook.

"I made it tae." He said with small smile. He knew he should be happy but he felt like his heart was breaking.

He opened his phone to see result of his actions but what it showed was something he never expected.

OWNER OF PARK COMPANY HAD BEEN SHOOTED BY HIS OWN SON PARK JIMIN.

SURPRISING THING IS THAT HE DIDN'T RUNNED AWAY BUT GONE IN JAIL ON HIS OWN.

"What I have done?" Jungkook asked looking at his phone in shock.

Jungkook was scared now. He run away from same wedding just now. He didn't cared of police found him and he had to go jail but he was feeling uneasy for some reason.

Like he didn't wanted that thing to happen with Jimin.

He got up and reached to his car decided to do something.

____________

Seoul jail....

"Why jimin just WHY? " Mrs. Park screamed her heart out to man sitting in front of her. But jimin was completely dead now. It was looking like he is just a robot with no emotions.

They were in special room where prisoner can meet their families. Jin arranged room with some privacy with his power.

Jungkook parked his car outside jail confused between whether he should go on there or not.

Suddenly someone harshly grabbed him by coller and before he could understand he felt stinging sensation in his left cheeck.

"T-.... Tae?"