2.

Date:5 sep.
Time: 10am
Place: Jimins office in Park company.

_____________________________________

"Jeon jungkook right?" Jimin asked man sitting in chair in front of table.

"Yes sir." Jungkook nodded.

"Why you want this job?" Jimin asked.

"I need money."

Jimin chuckled. "I like your straightforwardness."and he took jungkook's CV to read his personal details.

"Okay then what can you do for me?"

"Whatever you told."

"You are saying it like you will murder anyone if I tell you." Jimin looked up with questioning look.

"I can. "Jungkook said in montone.

Jimin looked up again and sighed. He opened his drawer and bring out a new shining knife. He tossed in on table signalling him to take it.

"Cut." Jimin orders.

"What should I cut?" Jungkook asked but jimin didn't give answer.

Jimin put his CV on table and got up from his chair going on that side of table near jungkook. He turned his chair around almost hovering over jungkook maintaing eye contact with him.

Instead of jungkook knife was now in jimins hand. He put knife near jungkook's right eye and tresses his face with it. On his cheek, lips, chin, neck, coller, it stopped on his first button of shirt.

He maintained his glare at jungkook while doing so. Jungkook also being determined lion didn't blinked even when it drawn a little blood from his neck.

Without hesitation jimin give a little jerk to knife and first button tossed off from his shirt but jungkook's breath didn't hinched a bit.

Jimin put down knife and tressed finger over new scar over his neck from which little blood was oozing out. He bring his finger to his eyes level and shifted his dead glare from jungkook to his finger.

"I like it." Jimin whispered.

"If you can kill yourself for your work then does that mean you can.... kill others also? " Jimin asked with pause still in hovering position.

"Yes."

That was all he replied. Jimin got up and press his siren button resulting in his personal assistant coming in.

"Yes sir, how can I help you?"

"Sign your resignation." He said and signed her to go.

"You are my personal assistant from now on for 24/7. I will manage all your cloths, living.... No need to go home. you are working from this second onward." He said and sit back on his boss chair.

Jungkook just nodded his head. He already new this was going to happen.Jimin tossed a red file on table.

"All my shedule is in it. Memorise it within next 15 minutes and get in your table." Jimin said and get out of office.

"first step completed ...." Jungkook mumbled to himself.

______________________________________