6.

20sep.

"hyung...."

"Shut up jimin. Just when are you going to stop this?" Jin screamed angrily.

"Sorry hyung..... You know it's never going to happen right?" Jimin chukled sadly.

Jin didn't answered him anymore. He turned around to docter.

"When can I take him home?"

"Within two days 22 sep I guess."

"Good."

____________

22 sep

Once they got out of hospital jimin got on car. Jungkook driving it and jin at passanger sit.

Jimin didn't realised that car was'nt going at his home until it took turn towards airport road.

"Where are we going hyung?"

"Not we... You and jungkook are going to Tokyo for next five days."

"What? But why?"

"You need rest minie.... Enjoy some time there." Jin tried to convince him.

"Like it will help. Turn car hyung I am not-...."

"It's not request jimin. If you ever cared for me in your life you are going with him." Jin glared at him in mirror.

"Whatever." Jin smiled in victory and signalled jungkook.

_______

In Tokyo...

"You just come here to wait for 27 date right?" Jungkook asked man in taxi beside him.

Jimin didn't said anything.

"What was your life before this job?" Jimin asked.

"Nothing special. Neither your high class brain will be interested in it anyway."

"But I am...."

"You want to come there? In my world?" Jungkook asked and jimin nodded.

"Turn car driver. " Jungkook said and negotiated them in a low class bar.

"You mean this?" Jimin chukled and jungkook just chukled in no.

Then he took two bear bottle from bar and took it on beach beside sea where no people will come. Jungkook already told driver to pick them up after 4 hours and he was gone leaving two man alone there.

"So this is all?" Jimin asked.

"Hmm tell me about yours."

"I am murderer."jimin said in serious tone.

Jungkook glanced up imidiately thinking that he must be joking but jimin was all serious.

" Huh?"was all jungkook asked.

Jimin looked at him in same serious expressions and suddenly he burst out in laughter.

"look at your face...pfff ." Jimin laughed so hard that he almost got tears in his eyes.Jungkook also smiled a bit.

After a while jimin stopped and glanced in front. Waves clashing repeatedly. It was almost 2am no sound, no people's..... Just they both. Suddenly jimin drop himself on shore and sleep there looking at sky above.

"Let's not talk jungkook..... Let me just get lost in those waves. It's peaceful." Jimin said closing his eyes. Jungkook didn't said anything. Maybe he also was trying to find tae in those stars.

Many unspoken words, many questions but maybe this was not time to remeber any of it. Both lay down next to each other facing sky above them.

Next two days went with somewhat joy for both boys. They enjoyed amusement park, Disney land and many things. You can say they becomed good friends within small span. Only sad thing was jungkook never forgot his intentions. Where on other side jimin was falling for him second by second.

______________

At park mansion.

"What the heck jin?" Jimins father's voice roared through mansion after he heard that jimin cut himself and now he had gone off vacation.

Then he faced to jimin's mother.

"First that fealty bastard son of yours announced himself gay and now...... He is going away from his responsibilities?" Jimin's father screamed angrily at his wife.

"Honey just don't take tension I will  manage it." Jimins mother pleaded him.

Jimins father harshly grabbed her jaw and make look into his eyes.

"You better. I won't tolerate this shit next time. You know that I won't hesitate to kill you and that little whore of yours of you don't get in any use to me." He said and stormed out of room .

Jimins mother collapsed on ground jin come forward fastly and hold his step mother's shoulders.

"Jin-ahhhh......" She sobbed more.

"I know mom...I know." Jin patted hey head and cried out with her.

After some time they both calmed down, jin helped her to take sit is sofa.

"I think we should do his marriage jin. Find anyone who is ready to marry him." Mrs. Park said.

"We don't need to go far mom. My man's are keeping watch on jimin in Tokyo and believe me jungkook can bring our jimin back." He assured her with hopeful smile.

Including jimin everyone was getting trapped in jungkook's trap of hell. Jin decided to talk to jungkook about marriage I've they come back to Korea unknowing hidden poison in latter's heart.