3.

10 sep
11pm
Bar.

______________________________________

Jungkook was standing behind jimin looking at him getting all drunk with two bottles already finished.

He really have high tolerance.... Jungkook thought.

After third bottle jimin was getting all dizzy he was about to fall just after he got up but jungkook hold him. Jimin looked at him like he just realised that this creature was also with him.

Jungkook took him in jimins room which was reserved permanently in bar. Jimin was lying on bed and jungkook sit beside him.

Suddenly jimin got up and sit in straight in front of jungkook.

"You said you will do anything for me right?" Jimin asked.

"Yes sir."

Jimin come near his ears and whispered..."Fuck me hard until I pass out."

"Sir...."

"Yes or no." He asked.

Jungkook didn't said anything.

This will help me to take lead in my plan. Jungkook thought...

Without thinking any further he crashed his lips on jimins. Jimin gripped his hair while trying to dominate but jungkook won obviously. He bite on jimins lips earning small moan from him and took a chance to enter his tongue.

He davoured every corner of his mouth and hovered over him while unbuttoning his own shirt. Jimin also did same and within seconds both of them were half naked.

Jungkook gone down on his neck sucking out hickey on it to leave a proof behind. Jimin moaned and rolled back his eyes consuming all the pleasure.

Jungkook gone down for his left nipple. Giving gentile kisses are start and then he sucked hardly over it while circulating his thumb on right one.

"T-..... Taehyung." Jimin moaned making jungkook stop immidiately.

Fire filled in his eyes jungkook got up and took his shirt leaving jimin there alone..... Half necked, Dizzy, crying silently.

Within some time jimin passed out in room. Jungkook locked room from outside and take one bottle from counter and left bar with tears rolling down his eyes.

He gone on beach and sit there on sand crying his heart out. Complaining about his miseries in life to sea, sky, nature, God.....

Never in life he believed in God but now there was no one else to complain . He was orphan but he never complained about it because he never had heart and feelings.

But at his 15 he met tae in his orphanage. At first he only considered him as friend but later he got protective over him. Like if he let someone come near him he will go with them and forgot jungkook.

That's what happened when jimin come in tae's life.