9

"T-.... Tae?" Jungkook was still not believing his eyes. But before he can say anything further taehyung slapped him again.

"What you have done jungkook?" Tae asked breaking out into tears.

But for jungkook he was still not believing that man in front of him was real. It was he was having a beautiful dream from which he would never want me to wake up.

"Jungkook you-..." Before tae can complete his sentence jungkook engulfed him in big tight hug and break down into tears.

"I missed you." Jungkook said. Tae tried to pull back because of anger but he melted by others words and hugged him back.

After good minute jungkook broke hug and caressed his face.

"Tae are you okay? Are you hurting anywhere? Do you need to-...."

"Stop it jungkook. ENOUGH!! Do you really think this is important right now?"

"What do you mean?"

"Someone is suffering in that building just because of your stupidness. "

"Like I care... That bastard tried to kill you and-.... "

"You know what? I don't want to explain you anything at this stage. Just get this thing in little mind of yours that jimin is the one who suffered hell from years. Not me neither you. "Tae said and before jungkook can answer back he disappeared in building.

Jungkook followed unknowingly

Tae was alive and  saying that jimin was not at fault then what happened actually? Jungkook thought. After a Little walk they come in front of jin. Jungkook gulped when jin send him death glare for what he have done earlier.

But what surprised him was jin didn't give a little look of surprise when he seen tae walking in front of him. What the hell is happening and which big maze is this in which I am trapped? Jungkook thought.

"I think you know what to do." Jin said and taehyung nodded in yes.

"Do you need him?" Jin pointed at jungkook and tae just glanced at him before again nodding in yes.

_________
Inside room...

"Mam your meeting time is over please get outside now." A police said politely to Mrs. Park who was desperately talking to her son but getting no replies.

With a large sob she got up and left the room.

Jimin understood that he have to go back in that dark room now. But that police stopped him.

Jimin thought it must jin who will tell him how he will save jimin and all. But if you ask jimin he didn't want to go anywhere now. He just wanted to die and end this suffering of guilt..... Guilt of killing his own love.

After five minutes door of room get open with a crack sound. At first jimin didn't looked up.

"M-.... Minie...."

That voice....

No he can't be here.

Jimin looked up imidiately and stood up from his chair.

"Why Minnie?" Tae asked in sob while jimin just stared at him.

Tae come near him but jimin backed up like tae was the one who was scaring him. Both tae and jungkook didn't understood this thing.

"Why are you doing this tae?..... Why?" Jimin said in small cracked voice but both tae and jungkook heard him.

"Min-...."